Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing caps once syndicate is maxed out

v1ld_wf

Please consider removing the daily standing cap limit once a syndicate has been fully maxed, at least for those syndicates that do not have tradeable rewards which would be the open world ones.

Example: I've long since maxed out Ostron and have a cool idea for a Zaw build that needs an Exodia.  Cool, let me go get one!  ...  5 days later, I have one to test out.  Puts a dent in the old enthusiasm.  It's also a chore to have to go to the various syndicates daily just to turn in standing - not the fun kind of chore in a game full of fun things to do.

I understand why you may limit standing for, say, Simaris where it has implications on trading - though there too, I'd prefer to see the market regulate the reward and therefore the investment of time.  But please consider this for the open world syndicates which primarily sell items for builds, not trading.

To be precise, suggestion is if a player reaches and maxes out level 5 in a syndicate, then the daily standing cap for the syndicate is removed.

So a normal grind to get to Rank 5, and then after you hit 5 you can farm as much standing as you want as fast as you can?   

Yeah I guess I dont really have a problem with that for places like Ostron/SU.  Quills and Vox have trade stuff so they are out of the question.  You can trade captura from Ostron/SU but If someone wants to grind to sell that stuff more power to them lol.  

I've baught alot of stuff for my ship and dojo but I sure as hell wouldnt grind non stop for that stuff.  

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_:

I love conservation for gaining standing but there is nothing to buy =(  Atleast cetus has some craphole baskets and broken jugs and fence posts.  Fortuna has nothing except a captura scene.  Fortuna decorations are at Ticker and cost bonds/credits/resources and are super limited...

Exodia only get to R3.. You can buy all 10 arcanes u need for that and still have some left over if your maxed on standing so I dont understand.....

Zaw parts you should be able to build quite a few at once if your max.... 

You mean those overprized decorations for 100k standign for ONE basket? Because DE needed a reason for people to re-play? I pass on those, i not grind 4 days for ONE deco that is so small also. Or the Quills. Those are desperate attempts to make us play there, so much for the great open worlds. Demos won't be different.

Instead of makign something we can reuse, re-thinking there resource economy or so, they keep on going and makign older things even more useless, updating maybe? Cetus are traders after all i not see why they could not add Railjack resources, or other things, those could be expensive at least if "rare" lore wise. Instead of those poor mans excuse for standing sinks.

Archived