Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyromag Systems

damongautama

Question

7 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Cephalon_Naiture said:

Gyromag Systems are acquired from the Profit-Taker Heist in Fortuna. Basically, if you don't have max standing with the Solaris United, your only options for Xaku is to buy it outright or grind Fortuna to unlock the Profit-Taker.

Yes, I know that has been the case. I find Profit Taker too annoying to grind, so was hoping there would be a way to get it on Deimos. The fact that Xaku requires it, and that some of the bounties refer to finding supplies the Corpus dropped there, suggested it might be possible. I haven't seen it, but am hoping someone else has.

48 minutes ago, Cephalon_Naiture said:

Gyromag Systems are acquired from the Profit-Taker Heist in Fortuna. Basically, if you don't have max standing with the Solaris United, your only options for Xaku is to buy it outright or grind Fortuna to unlock the Profit-Taker.

Wait... really ? 😮

thats not good 😐

25 minutes ago, damongautama said:

Yes, I know that has been the case. I find Profit Taker too annoying to grind, so was hoping there would be a way to get it on Deimos. The fact that Xaku requires it, and that some of the bounties refer to finding supplies the Corpus dropped there, suggested it might be possible. I haven't seen it, but am hoping someone else has.

I got the rep up on that by using Ivara on mission 2 (the stealth one) until I had enough to get through that rep gate.  Once I was on the other side, it's trivial to get them, you just need enough banked cores...

In other words, you don't have to fight the spider, just focus on a mission in the leadup that has the reward.

45 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

In other words, you don't have to fight the spider, just focus on a mission in the leadup that has the reward.

That's nice....

However there's still the problem of needing Old Mate to do those bounties in the first place.... 

What other Warframe do you know of requires you to be Rank 5 of any syndicate to Farm it's build requirements ?

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

That's nice....

However there's still the problem of needing Old Mate to do those bounties in the first place.... 

What other Warframe do you know of requires you to be Rank 5 of any syndicate to Farm it's build requirements ?

Hildryn. You need rank 5 Fortuna for Taker, her parts come from Taker.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Hildryn. You need rank 5 Fortuna for Taker, her parts come from Taker.

Her parts come from The Exploiter Orb... Which only has Diluted Thermia as a requirement.

I don't know if she needs any of the Profit Taker Heist loot to Build though... 

Archived