Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Voice Dubs For All Tenno *-*

WolfWolf

What would the Tenno even say? "Reloading", "Target Spotted", "Eliminated", "<insert cool tirade after killing a boss>"? Use Vasto > reloads after every three shots > ReloadingEliminatedReloadingReloadingEliminatedReloadingEliminatedReloadingEliminatedReloadingReloadingReloadingEliminated

I'd rather speak with the chorus of my guns. That's the only reason I use my Braton Vandal anyways.

Because every tenno is a different person despite the fact that some people somehow got the idea that there's no more than one of each?

Some scary cyborg-ish grunting sounds when taking health damage would be kinda cool tho (think something like the ceph from crysis 2).

When the day comes and tenno makes at least a tiny sound from their mouth, I'm going to uninstall and forget this game forever after.

no grunting from pain

not even a tiny bit of sound
NEVER PLEASE

Edited by Aure7

Half Life's Gordan Freeman was mute, not even a pain sound. So, as far as I am concerned, we don't need it. For one, where will they talk from? Lotus and the other factions all have mouths. The Warframes do not. I think a lot of people seem to think that they are people in side suites... this is NOT the case. People where MADE in to Warframes.

DE need to get the lore of the frames (how they came about) down in the Wardeck ASAP.

Half Life's Gordan Freeman was mute, not even a pain sound. So, as far as I am concerned, we don't need it. For one, where will they talk from? Lotus and the other factions all have mouths. The Warframes do not. I think a lot of people seem to think that they are people in side suites... this is NOT the case. People where MADE in to Warframes.

DE need to get the lore of the frames (how they came about) down in the Wardeck ASAP.

if i'm not wrong Warframes are suit's. and even then

i don't see a reason for them not to talk, how else would they talk to lotus?

(not saying that i wan't the tenno to start talking, i'd hate it if they did)

if anything, someone should make a tenno pain sound mod or something for that. 

Not a serious comment here, but my friends and I were just joking around and we thought it would be funny if the Tenno could speak but only say their names.

Like pokemon!

Exca Exca! Exca?

NEKROS! NEK? NEKROS!

Emb Ember! Emb Emb, Emb Emb, Emb Emb!

Rhi, Rhi, Rhino!

what about hurt sounds ? you know ...if you get hited by and iron shield it may hurt .... a littel 

We're descendants of an infested dude who suffered from analgesia--he(and we) cannot feel pain. That's why we haven't become mindless lumbering monsters like the infested. We can't feel it.

Because every tenno is a different person despite the fact that some people somehow got the idea that there's no more than one of each?

I wouldn't have thought so either, until they showed the Berserker concept art.

If there is more than one of each kind, and DE release the Berserker with shackles, did they all break shackles while being cut open?

Did the Corpus catch every Berserker, chain them all up with weak chains, and watch them all escape?

Hope they change that :)

Anyway, OT, I like them mute which is handy as I recall DE saying they would stay that way.

Edit: Oh and Lotus L Jackson "Say Skoom again, I dare ya, I double dare ya!"

Edited by Egg_Chen

I've always thought voiceovers would be kind of cool, sort of trying to give each frame a personality.

Banshee would be all like "In space, nobody can hear you scream..."

And Loki would want to be literally anywhere else than the exact spot he happened to be standing in.

But then again, that might ruin the feel of the game. If everyone gets too catch-phrasy, then I think it would just wreck the experience.

But we can always at least speculate what they might say if they actually talked.