Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We've Picked Up Another Message..

[DE]Megan

gqHIl8i.jpg

Something I don't understand(out of a few things here) is exactly who is this message addressed to? Because it's clear McRuk is in communication with Alad but this letter seems to be more of an open one or something that is to be sent to a group of people considering he's using plural references. Maybe this is to Corpus lieutenants?

The other things that I'm wondering about of course are who the mars rebels might be, and what the mars resistance is.

Something I don't understand(out of a few things here) is exactly who is this message addressed to? Because it's clear McRuk is in communication with Alad but this letter seems to be more of an open one or something that is to be sent to a group of people considering he's using plural references. Maybe this is to Corpus lieutenants?

The other things that I'm wondering about of course are who the mars rebels might be, and what the mars resistance is.

He's obviously addressing it to the corpus board of directors. Hence "Members of the board,"

They seem displeased at him for this scheme, and our pal Alad's trying to argue for it.

Something I don't understand(out of a few things here) is exactly who is this message addressed to?

It says at the top of the letter. "Members of the board". They are most likely a council of high ranking Corpus who act as chairmen of the Corpus trading empire. Corpus transmissions from the past have also been addressed to the "Members of the board".

Edited by Haldos

Zanuka products are definitely corpus Warfames.

Corpus-built Warframes? HA! The corpus have no chance against us. Perhaps, they have forgotten who maintains the balance around this solar system. 

(Translation: I welcome this challange. Let's see what the corpus come up with)

Edited by DocPulsar

Corpus-built Warframes? HA! The corpus have no chance against us. Perhaps, they have forgotten who maintains the balance around this solar system. 

(Translation: I welcome this challange. Let's see what the corpus come up with)

they showed the concept art, its obviously corpus, but we can always just steal it or beat the crap out of it, much like everything else

Edited by jpvi1207

I get more disturbed by project Zanuka the more I think about it.  I don't want new toys if they're made out of recycled Tenno.  I certainly hope the endgame for this event is stopping whatever is being done.

or confront a zanuka squad in the process, 4 VS 4 style

or confront a zanuka squad in the process, 4 VS 4 style

That's something I'm particularly hoping to avoid.  Conclaves are one thing--it's sport.  4v4 conclave would be cool.  Being forced to euthanize corrupted members of your own faction is a little too disturbing for my taste.

I'll side w the Corpus on this and let them fight the grineer... so long as they never say 'eyeless slag' and dis the tenno for saving their sorry butts, and if they ever betray us, consider them targets in a my tenno's hit-list. They better steal every single experiment and secret from the grineer, too.