Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity issues with Voidrig Necramech

Barrel

I've begun to use the Voidrig Necramech and I've noticed quited quickly that there are multiple issues with it in regards to levelling it and the equipment you get with it. So far, these are just my observations.

• The mech itself earns you mastery, but does not appear in your profile in the "Equipment" tab.
  • The "Mission Progress" menu does not properly track affinity earned for the mech and the weapon you have equipped to it.
  • Arquebex is tracked in the progress menu, and while it is the weapon used by the mech's 4th ability, it is not shown in the Equipment tab in the profile, not shown as an "exalted" or what have you in the vehicle customisation menu, and it does not award mastery despite its level being tracked. I don't know what the intention for that weapon is in terms of this.
  • Re-Summoning the mech after the first use in the mission causes all affinity earned by the mech and its equipped weapon to be lost. Affinity earned by the most recent summon doesn't appear to persist properly, if at all.
  • I've been able to get my mech to rank 7, and Mausolon to rank 12, all in a single mission, however, subsequent missions where I use the mech, even without resummoning it, cause no increase to its rank whatsoever.

In short, there's a lot of affinity vanishing and a lot of inconsistency with the equipment tab in the profile regarding the mech and its 4th ability weapon.

Edit (23/09/2020): Multiple issues have been addressed and fixed as stated in certain patch notes. I've also learned, for those that currently don't know, that Arquebex is the Voidrig Necramech's exalted weapon tied to its 4th ability, however, I'm unsure why it gains affinity when not using the mech, let alone while in missions where deploying the mech is impossible. Also, as per all exalted weapons, it does not give mastery and will not appear in the equipment tab of one's profile. 

v29.0.5:

• Fixed Summoning Necramechs losing affinity gained in previous Necramechs.

v29.0.6: 

• Fixed Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
  • Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP after mission aborting.

v29.0.7:

• Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.

19 hours ago, Manjafazoola said:

I've begun to use the Voidrig Necramech and I've noticed quited quickly that there are multiple issues with it in regards to levelling it and the equipment you get with it. So far, these are just my observations.

• The mech itself earns you mastery, but does not appear in your profile in the "Equipment" tab.
  • The "Mission Progress" menu does not properly track affinity earned for the mech and the weapon you have equipped to it.
  • Arquebex is tracked in the progress menu, and while it is the weapon used by the mech's 4th ability, it is not shown in the Equipment tab in the profile, not shown as an "exalted" or what have you in the vehicle customisation menu, and it does not award mastery despite its level being tracked. I don't know what the intention for that weapon is in terms of this.
  • Re-Summoning the mech after the first use in the mission causes all affinity earned by the mech and its equipped weapon to be lost. Affinity earned by the most recent summon doesn't appear to persist properly, if at all.
  • I've been able to get my mech to rank 7, and Mausolon to rank 12, all in a single mission, however, subsequent missions where I use the mech, even without resummoning it, cause no increase to its rank whatsoever.

In short, there's a lot of affinity vanishing and a lot of inconsistency with the equipment tab in the profile regarding the mech and its 4th ability weapon.

I hope I put this in the right place.

From what I noticed, you need to be host or play solo to get affinity for it. Rank15 with necramech right now.

10 hours ago, PoistyNZ said:

As a note - I was leveling the Mausolon in Hydron as a heavy weapon option and Arquebex (a place holder weapon of some kind related to building a Necramech) was leveling in there too from shared affinity.

Arqubex is their exalted weapon you get for 4th ability.

On 2020-08-29 at 7:18 AM, Anaxulfr said:

From what I noticed, you need to be host or play solo to get affinity for it. Rank15 with necramech right now.

Arqubex is their exalted weapon you get for 4th ability.

Yep - put 4 forma in it since - thankfully they made doing so far easier after my initial leveling attempts.

Yesterday I went with a friend to Orb Vallis to level my Necramech. My Necramech was level 24 when I entered and we stayed there for about 30 minutes (with an affinity booster). When it showed me that it was max rank we went to the exit. Just in front of the exit we had to exit our Necramechs because the door wouldn't let us into the elevator.

However, upon getting the mission complete screen I noticed that my Necramech did not show up in the list. When I checked in the Arsenal tab my Necramech was still at level 24 as if I never went to Orb Vallis!! 😒

My friend did receive his affinity however (he was also the host).

So I don't know what's going on but these Necramechs are not working as they should. The affinity gain is way too buggy and inconsistent at the moment.

Me and my friend had same problems here when we try to gain affinities for voidrig on Orb Vallis. So far we found that reason we can`t gain any affinities for voidrig is when you aren`t hosts of the game you will probberly lose all your affinities of your voidrig at the meanwhile you can`t use any abilities of voidrig or swap to your commander until your voidrig got destroyed. However, you had big chance that you can`t revive yourself after this bug occures. Thanks for advanced noticing for us and hope DE will fix this in no time. 

P.S. This bug occured on 1PM 5th.Sept 2020

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from a solo 20m session in Orb Vallis, my Velocitus earned well over 75k affinity in total and I ranked up my mech from 27 to 29, when I went back to Fortuna my mech had only earned a few hundred affinity and was still 27, definitely not isolated to clients.

Edit: Went for another run, got my mech maxed, it then got destroyed, it still showed up as maxed on scoreboard, then I died and the necramech completely disappeared from the scoreboard, upon returning to Fortuna no affinity had been gained.

Went for yet another run, maxed out both mech and Velocitus, got mech destroyed, resummoned, then entered Fortuna, no affinity lost.

I haven't been particularly active with the Necramech lately, but I will say that I hardly see affinity being lost by the Necramech at this point. I'm unsure if other players are still having problems gaining and retaining affinity.

• 2 weeks later...

Post is still relevant. I visited the Plains today and tried to do Bounty 5 solo. Necramech died at least twice and I also died to damn Hellions (they are much stronger than I remember) and didn't get any affinity for my Mech. In the beginning I was gaining levels on my Necramech but at some point all xp earned got lost. :/

I found a glitch that seems to be consistent. If you are leveling up your Necramech and it dies or you exit it, then your Warframe dies (i.e. you have to use a revive), all Necramech and Arquebex affinity is lost (this even happened when I got my Necramech up to level 20, bonus affinity included). So be especially careful using SP to rank up. Make sure your Warframe doesn't die before you make it back to town.

• 1 month later...

Archived