Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of god DE fix Necramech affinity bug!! :'(

Askell91

Basicaly title.. anyone who doesen't have or just wondering what will he do when he gets a mech (what I bet is much much harder after the recent update) you won't get any affinity on it. Well you do but ALMOST EVERYTHING resets it to what affinity it was on when you came in to the mission (yes even the weapons affinity..... basicaly deletes what you done so far). 

I was around for like what.. 6 years now.. but I can not belive this slipped trough the "playtesting", and is still not fixed this far into the update.. A basic thing like leveling up your mech.

I bet and kinda know (becouse I made some) posts about it but this is realy tipping the scale... 

I understand DE's part a little too. Corona virus + working from home effed up a lot of things so I should not be too hars but, this was the thing i was looking forward in this content, rushed it like there is no tomorrow... and I get this.

Not cool.. not cool DE.

(PS.: Don't get me wrong. Mechs are far the most fun things I played in a while in Warframe but, the affinity bug, the low drop rate of mods and the recent patch that slaps a wall into the face of people who want's a mech too is just...)

if the mech dies you seem to keep affinity progress, but if you just summon a new one when one already exists progress is lost Correction: sometimes you seem to keep progress, other times you don't.

also the part drops seem to fall through the world...

4 hours ago, Askell91 said:

Basicaly title.. anyone who doesen't have or just wondering what will he do when he gets a mech (what I bet is much much harder after the recent update) you won't get any affinity on it. Well you do but ALMOST EVERYTHING resets it to what affinity it was on when you came in to the mission (yes even the weapons affinity..... basicaly deletes what you done so far). 

I was around for like what.. 6 years now.. but I can not belive this slipped trough the "playtesting", and is still not fixed this far into the update.. A basic thing like leveling up your mech.

I bet and kinda know (becouse I made some) posts about it but this is realy tipping the scale... 

I understand DE's part a little too. Corona virus + working from home effed up a lot of things so I should not be too hars but, this was the thing i was looking forward in this content, rushed it like there is no tomorrow... and I get this.

Not cool.. not cool DE.

(PS.: Don't get me wrong. Mechs are far the most fun things I played in a while in Warframe but, the affinity bug, the low drop rate of mods and the recent patch that slaps a wall into the face of people who want's a mech too is just...)

Don't be silly, they don't do any play testing outside of streams.

I think the idea of launching on almost all platforms simultaneously has a part to play, and I don't think it's the best idea: sure, consoles have to wait longer but at least more stuff gets fixed before release, and PC players would have had a welcome head start with their Entrati ranks.  who knows, the PC crowd might have been able to get Conservation requirements reduced before console would see the update, making it way easier. and Switch players still don't have Deimos yet either.

say what you want about the old system of PC > console, it worked well. simultaneous release of an open world update of all things, that was never going to be smooth. I'm surprised we didn't get railjack levels of problems, but this would still have been better with the old system.

5 hours ago, bluejello said:

if the mech dies you seem to keep affinity progress, but if you just summon a new one when one already exists progress is lost Correction: sometimes you seem to keep progress, other times you don't.

also the part drops seem to fall through the world...

Just curious,  is it being confirmed by any ways? I do feel the drop rate is WAY too low, but cant figure out the reason behind it

6 hours ago, samueror said:

Just curious,  is it being confirmed by any ways? I do feel the drop rate is WAY too low, but cant figure out the reason behind it

I have seen drops fall through the world, as have some others people I know. I need to get a video of it happening though

Archived