Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant "failed to connect to server. You will be logged out"

_Connor

Followed by 'network not responding'
Attempting to log back in often results in being told i've entered incorrect information. This has been happening regularly for the last ~24 hours, and occurs both alone in my orbiter and when connecting to hubs / squads.

Same issue here, once I'm in a mission I'm fine. But after I return to a hub or orbiter I get disconnected with the message "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out". Also have the issue of attempting to log back in saying I've entered incorrect information.

I'm also experiencing this issue. Every time I'm in the midst of modding my Ivara Prime, I get the "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out." message, and then when I log back in, I have to mod Ivara Prime all over again as her mod slots are suddenly empty for no reason whatsoever.

I've been having this happen recently too, sometimes even while in solo missions. I've never been kicked out of the game entirely because my network had a hiccup prior to this last hotfix.

It's worth noting, when this happens I immediately check other websites and things like that. I can always connect, so it's not an issue on my end.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be getting worse for me...

Missions if I get into them are fine unless the Host just aborts or whatever. 

Really annoying because as long as I stay in missions solo just running them after each other everything is fine 90% of the time. However the moment I wan to do something like check my loadout.........back to login screen. Same with checking foundry inventory etc. It has now gotten to the point where 50% of the time if I go to an area where you need to continually move around...for example go to navigation select Cetus then select fast travel I am back to the login page. Also happening with Orb Vallis and Relays if I want to check on simaris or visit the simulcrum. It seems that anything that is not related to a one click and go is doomed to a relatively high chance of being kicked to the login screen. Visiting dojo I have always had this issue and simply put it down to being an overseas player in Asia connecting to a server for a dojo from a European clan.

However since the release of Deimos the being kicked to the login page after the "Please Wait" or the "Creating Session" and the "Deleting Session" on screen messages  I am so often kicked to the login  I just give up and go do something else. 

Finally the on screen messages as "Please wait" etc almost never appeared before Deimos.......possibly they did but were so fast I never really saw them or on the occasions that they did appear it was literally a second or so and onto the destination or mission. Last week or so I have spent almost as much time waiting and logging in again as I do playing when I am not running missions back to back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thats unfortunate. Myself I have since an update maybe 10 days 2 weeks ago had far less issues. For me it is often if I come out of a long mission and maybe then go to the foundry or check equipment. It has been less frequent though. I did notice though that a new nvidea driver had been released so I used the app DDU and then reinstalled the drivers for my GPU. If you use an nvidea card check that the drivers are up to date as that often helps.

14 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

This is still around and I just got kicked out a trade that would have got me 150p. =( Recent players didn't record their name either.

interesting....I just had to abort a trade where I tried to help someone with 2 thyst for 1p so they could build an item. Accept invite go to dojo stand at trade post. Trade initiated then kicked to the login screen Followed by a repeated login failed until I switch everything off and restart. Happened twice in a row. Finally go my own clan dojo and the other person was unable to connect.. all in the last 30 minutes. ?? logging on into Asian servers if it helps.

• 1 month later...

This happens to me at least 3 times a day the past 3 days

Random pugs and even with clans or my husband where we share the same network, he had no issues thus far in the same way except for trading where the buyer is in the Dojo but can't be seen at the trading options

And then they have the 2FA enabled and ready

Archived