Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unkillable Necramechs (Tier 3)

Glaive-012

@[DE]Rebecca Each time the Necramechs activate Storm Shroud, there appears to be no means to damage them. Attempting to use Void Dash only permanently locks out the ability, and trying to shoot the shield reflects the shot as a 1-hit kill. Even attempting to complete the tier 3 bounty is impossible with them. Is there any feasible means to kill them?

Are you f*cking kidding me ? This is an obvious f*cking flaw but no body seem notice.I guess most of people just die and brainlessly revive.
And the necramerch ? You just have to keep waiting for your shield to recharge  for the f*cking damage reflect but nevertheless, so does the merch keep using his shield. Or you have to use your trick with attraction ability and that is an absurd gameplay. And yet you put knock backs and high damage mines spray for it.
What's next is even more frustrating with the slow SLOW necraloid and some vault have very long activation path. This bored and frustrated the crap out of me in the very 1st and 2nd run to the vault mission. It just getting more and more bullsh*t.

17 minutes ago, SepticSean said:

octavia bring a lanka or rad weapon? its not really that hard? no octavia bring volt with a rad sniper

Doesnt help when the mechs bug full invincibility and shooting the weak points does nothing. Used Oct and Khora(augmented). Doesn't work when they bug. you have to exit and restart. This is problematic seeing as how you have to run 2 vaults before t3, and this happens mostly at t3. I just ran a vault, got to t3, and after the first mech fell, the other 2 couldn't be killed(grey health/shield).

The content(as per WF's new crap as usual) is about 60-70% broken with a metric ton of other bugs too.. like the all 4(even for the host) glyphs are the same when trying to open the door, making it impossible to complete. Sometimes it won't bug for the host, other times it does. And secret door levers are glitching, making them unable to be opened.

4 hours ago, project_eulogy said:

Doesnt help when the mechs bug full invincibility and shooting the weak points does nothing. Used Oct and Khora(augmented). Doesn't work when they bug. you have to exit and restart. This is problematic seeing as how you have to run 2 vaults before t3, and this happens mostly at t3. I just ran a vault, got to t3, and after the first mech fell, the other 2 couldn't be killed(grey health/shield).

The content(as per WF's new crap as usual) is about 60-70% broken with a metric ton of other bugs too.. like the all 4(even for the host) glyphs are the same when trying to open the door, making it impossible to complete. Sometimes it won't bug for the host, other times it does. And secret door levers are glitching, making them unable to be opened.

I wouldn't say 60-70% is broken. From experience it's personally matters of unpreparedness and lack of clarification in some content. I've actually found out it is more feasible if done with Baruuk and/or with a squad, which does make matters in completion easier. I suppose its intent in function is to encourage co-op, which appears to be more balanced than for solo. Still, heavy attacks with gunblades (e.g. Stropha) do appear to disable the shields occasionally.

Couple of things that help; Don’t shoot when they immediately activate it, it’s like iron skin so the more damage you do the more health they’ll get. After a few seconds, switch to your operator and blast them with the Amp (they don’t reflect void damage, and Storm Shroud only has a base 1000 health unless you damage them during the initial invuln)

they really are awful though, it’s just very poorly designed all round 

5 hours ago, (PS4)DidelphisV said:

Couple of things that help; Don’t shoot when they immediately activate it, it’s like iron skin so the more damage you do the more health they’ll get. After a few seconds, switch to your operator and blast them with the Amp (they don’t reflect void damage, and Storm Shroud only has a base 1000 health unless you damage them during the initial invuln)

they really are awful though, it’s just very poorly designed all round 

They do reflect void dmg from operators

They don't reflect melee. When they storm shroud I use melee to remove the shroud. When i solo iso vaults i have no choice but to play Nekros, because necramech mods are so rare that not playing nekros would be insanity. So I've had to learn to fight them on nekros. Here's what I've learned:

1. Operators are basically a waste of time. Its buggy, it messes up your dash, and it leaves you vulnerable when they inevitably pop your operator. Use only for something like magus repair.

2. Bring a powerful melee for stormshroud, preferebly one you can do a heavy attack and then roll/parkour out.

3. Bring something with punchthrough, my riven'd ignis modded with primed shred will annihilate them when they have no stormshroud, especially if my smeeta gets orange crit buff.

4. If they mine, get away from them. They will follow you.

I solo t3 vaults with some degree of success. There are still the occasional one shots and they are always frustrating, as well as losing my operator functionality causing a cascading failure because you can't swap out of operator while you're jumping in the air seemingly similar to the gravity of the moon.

Archived