Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift Fish Investigation

-Serhokyan-

Question

Hello Tenno, i would like to share my findings about the Fish' in the Cambion Drift!

Deimos Fish

Fass:
Surface: Ostimyr (Fass Residue or no Lure), Cryptosuctus (No Lure)
Cave:     Myxostomata (Processed Vome Residue)

Vome:
Surface: Glutinox (Fass Residue or no Lure), Aquapulmo (Processed Fass Residue or No Lure), Lobotriscid (No lure)
Cave:     No Special Spawns

Any Rotation:
Surface: Kymaeros (No Lure), Flagellocanth (Processed Fass Residue or No Lure)
Cave:     Vitreospina (Fass Residue or No Lure), Barbisteo (No Lure), Amniophysi (No Lure), Duroid (Vome Residue or No Lure), Chondricord (Vome Residue)

NOTE: All tests were done in hotspots located by Oxylus.
NOTE: All fish' lures have been tested in both caves, surface, vome and fass.
NOTE: Fish size can change the amount of items player can get from cutting the fish. Further investigation needed.
NOTE: Rotation changes have weird effects on the fish. Reset the map when a Wyrm dies.

Drops:
Vitreospina:    Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Tubercular Gill System, Spinal Core Section, Dendrite Blastoma,
Kymaeros:       Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Saturated Muscle Mass
Glutinox:         Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Sporulate Sac
Duroid:            Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Biotic Filter
Cryptosuctus:  Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule
Chondricord:   Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Spinal Core Section
Barbisteo:        Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Dendrite Blastoma
Amniophysi:    Benign Infested Tumor, Ferment Bladder, Waxen Sebum Deposit
Ostimyr:          Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Ferment Bladder, Saturated Muscle Mass
Aquapulmo:    Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Ferment Bladder, Biotic Filter, Pustulent Cognitive Nodule
Myxostomata: Benign Infested Tumor, Tubercular Gill System, Cranial Foremount
Lobotriscid:     ?
Flagellocanth: ?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Leahzar said:

Thank you for going through all the testing and sharing this! I wish your post got more attention for the amount of work you put into it...

Just know that the few avid fisherman such as myself appreciate it greatly!

Thank you for your understanding, best part about your comment is that before posting this here on the forums, i posted this on the wiki discord, then got shunned for pinging moderators and not making the fish page myself.
Have fun fishing!

Tuber gil fish are the ones you want most.  You use that to craft pred/vulpa mutation stuff.   So dont buy coins for Daughter if it includes tuber.  

I also run super low on Sporulate Sac from Glutinox.  Those are used in coins alot to.  

---

If you like fish trophies bear in mind that 2-3 of the fish count as robot fish and best rank = (m) magnificent.  

Archived