When the enemy comes he will never be heard

He'll blow your mind and not say a word

Blinding lights-flashing colors

Sleepless nights

If the man with the power

Can't keep it under control

Some heads are gonna roll

Love the story!

But hmm, can DE be a bit more consistent about the timeline? Stalker has attacked me many times to avenge the death of Sargus Ruk. Should we all just go on playing pretend video game logic and accept that even though we killed the boss, we all somehow exist in a timeline where all things happened at the same time? Or should DE change Stalker's wording and change the animation to show Ruk escaping, rather than getting killed by me 20 times in a row?

I know it's a game, but it would actually make the game better if you gave a bit of narrative to why we repeatedly attack the same boss, rather than pretending that they died, only to have me go kill them again. And yes, this happens in a lot of games. You don't have to perpetuate it. You can improve it!

IT'S ON!

The Grineer are going to taste the wrath of Team Corpus!

All because Ruk said, "Effective immediately, all your territory is now property of the Grineer. Prepare for boarding." That just made me want to rick roll the sh*t out of him, even if Alad V is a scumbag, that's just stooping lower. Besides, only thing the Grineer have is rollers, Corpus get cameras and ospreys.

The main question as most here have already figured out (most likely) is: Which enemy is biggest threat?  Whatever is bigger of the two threats we as Tenno must fight, of course it is up to each Tenno or clan to decide that for themselves, but whatever happens I hope the right decision is made.

(Sorry couldn't help, but get into character here.) :D

Sorry RUK... I'm with Alad V this time... I wanna see my fellow tenno on stasis... AND SAVE THEM eventually

Okay, this spawns an interesting thought.  What if Tenno supporting both factions are actually participating in a larger goal?  Think about the Raid/Survival mission dynamic.  What if the Corpus supporters are infiltrating to spring the Tenno from project Zanuka, while the Grineer supporters are providing the diversion?