Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

We actually are here to keep the balance, not to make any faction win, they said in stream 16 that if we cannot and the bar goes to far for one side we will fail the event. And it makes sense, whoever wins will get their hands on the criopods, so NO ONE HAS TO WIN.

Why not kill them both and we win by keeping the balance of 0 Grineer, 0 Corpus and 100% Tenno?

Edited by Lorenzhart

Faction wars are cool, but the premise behind this choice is silly. Either way those frozen Tenno are doomed, so why not fight both factions? And if they're too strong combined, why even bother fighting at all? It's a lose/lose/lose situation. 

Faction wars are cool, but the premise behind this choice is silly. Either way those frozen Tenno are doomed, so why not fight both factions? And if they're too strong combined, why even bother fighting at all? It's a lose/lose/lose situation. 

that is because no one is seeing the correct choice, everyone is saying "hey greener ftw" or "corpus are better" or whatever and they dont realize that if anyone wins we loose, for us to win neither of them has to, like i said before, balance is when we win.

As stated in the Lotus comminique, our choices boil down to:

-Help the Corpus and stop the Grineer from gaining too much power.

-Help the Grineer and doom the cryopods.

Can you point me to this communique?  I can't seem to find it on the forum.  Incidentally, I think my forum view is bugged somehow, as a number of recent threads seem to be inaccessible.

Edit:  Sorry.  I didn't realize the OP had been edited to add the Lotus' message.  Still confused as ever.  Might sit this one out.

Edited by QuartzBear

Yeah, I think the wording on the Lotus' message is a bit scrambled.  Even though she's saying she can't tell us which side to support, she's given only downsides for fighting for the Grineer.

We really need more clarity in this.  Still considering sitting this one out, but if I don't, I'll probably be on the "balance faction".

Edited by QuartzBear

that is because no one is seeing the correct choice, everyone is saying "hey greener ftw" or "corpus are better" or whatever and they dont realize that if anyone wins we loose, for us to win neither of them has to, like i said before, balance is when we win.

Your words are wise, fellow ninja. My blades will keep this fragile balance in check.