Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I feel that this "choosing side" deal has no advantages to the Tenno themselves. Ignoring the "Grineer FTW" or "Corpus are better". Either way it comes down to these two conclusions :

1) The Grineer win, they gain more territory thus being more powerful and a bigger threat than they were before. Thus disrupting balance. Also with the possibility that they would get the cryopods...

2) The Corpus win, we maintain the balance, but doom our fellow Tenno brethren in the hands of the Corpus...(think human experimentation, or whatever we Tenno are) Ending up disrupting the balance anyway because the Corpus may learn something after that...

If things went my way(which is probably not gonna happen and just a personal opinion), defend the Corpus from the Grineer assault while assaulting the Corpus ourselves until we successfully retrieve the cryopods.

Edited by TheArchAngel

I choose infested! That way we can  rescue the tenno and keep both sides in check.

Common DE you have 3 factions, was three too high of a number to count to? Was it pure laziness that you left the infested out of this conflict? Do you think they'd just stand aside and do nothing?  Get your acts together and make choosing infested an option!

Zanuka project.. i don´t like this, what will the Corpus do to the Tenno in the cryopods? does this have anything to do with the Stalker warframe? like make more corrupted like warframes? I WILL KILL THEM BUCKET HEADS!!!

Edited by RMSGM

I kinda feel bad for the Grineer seeing it appears a majority of people (myself included) are going with Corpus. But everytime I feel a little sorry for the Grineer I suddenly remember napalms, shields and rollers...

*shudders*

No amount of therapy can undo what those napalmer's, shields, and rollers in the past have done. Time to die, Grineer scum.

I think we should be scheming, back stabbing, no good traitors Tenno and play both against the middle until we can locate our frozen brethren.  Then, when we have rescued them, we swap in Cryopods filled with Infestation agents so that they think they still have them. From there, we tip off the Grineer where they are being hidden to lure them into overextending.  Next, we cut them off and cull them, ruthlessly grinding their forces down in vicious hit and run strikes until the Corpus commit to recovering the pods for themselves. I'm sure they'll enjoy the infectious treats inside.

Then, we break into the place, trash the office, make off with the records, and say it was industrial espionage.  Sorry, channeling Jack Napier.

Instead, we should plant evidence that both sides successfully made off with the Tenno and trollface all the way to intergalatic war.  The ensuing chaos will give us a lot more room to operate.

How's that for a plan?

Edited by NydusTemplar

I kinda feel bad for the Grineer seeing it appears a majority of people (myself included) are going with Corpus. But everytime I feel a little sorry for the Grineer I suddenly remember napalms, shields and rollers...

*shudders*

No amount of therapy can undo what those napalmer's, shields, and rollers in the past have done. Time to die, Grineer scum.

You should seek out Nyx, she's well-known for psychological therapy. ;P

ok  before this I would say corpus because we could get along with them later on but now that cryo pods are at risk we need to murder the grinner besides  the corpus have gotten off easy in most of these events its time to murder the damn box heads