Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I am the blade that will cut through you in the midst of your conflict. AS both sides weaken, I will bring down both of your houses upon each other, leaving you both in a heap of steaming ash and burning flesh. Fight each other well, Grineer and Corprus - for neither will be the victor in this conflict!

well said tenno!

From my point of view...

Grineers wanna kill us... they are warriors, they want to fight and kill.

Corpus wanna control us... they wanna brainwash us, make us their puppets, experiment on us, dissect us.

No i wont party with Corpus ever.

I'll side with warriors, kill the cowards, than fight the warriors and reign over both of them.

Indeed, Lotus's message is giving birth to more questions than it answers.

At the same time DE always gave precise instructions and description about the events so I believe we shall see what our choices can cause, later, when the event actually starts.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Up to this point we have one real choice: fight and kill both sides, which I like. Fighting alongside one of the factions is just a bad choice in my eyes because we help that faction have more power.

Fight for the Corpus to prevent Grineer to have more power and getting the cryopods; I get this part.

Fight for the Grineer, against Corpus, and we lose the pods to the Corpus!!?? What Lotus said doesn't make sense to me.

Is she really one of us or the ancient enemy of Orokin?

If we fight against Corpus the Grineer should get the pods. Or Alad promised he will give us the pods in return for saving his back, and this sounds more like Alad has his own agenda and doesn't care about Corpus.

Edited by Raxaphan

Imma side with Grineer. I'm not gonna let my Tenno comrades fall in the hands of Corpus. 

So you're going to give them to the grineers ?

Up to me, let them fight to death until both factions are weak, and then begin attack on both. 2 hits with 1 shot.

Edited by NemShadow