Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Last line should say:

If you fight for the Grineer, you save your fellow tenno from the claws of Alad V.

dat typo its making people who wanted to join the grineer join the corpus

Thanks.  I read that and was just thinking that it didn't make sense.  Why would the Tenno cryopods fall into the hands of the Corpus if we help the Grineer beat them?  Must be that Canadian English. 

I am the blade that will cut through you in the midst of your conflict. AS both sides weaken, I will bring down both of your houses upon each other, leaving you both in a heap of steaming ash and burning flesh. Fight each other well, Grineer and Corprus - for neither will be the victor in this conflict!

Plan: Fight for the Corpus, then double cross them after we slap around Ruk, then take out Tenno and leave the Corpus in ruins. They say profit numbs the pain, so during the major battles sneak into their vaults and steal all their money. No profit, more pain. No more Ruk, no more Alad V, more Tenno. Yey.

I'm confused with regards to the people asking to have mounts based on the factions... Ok a Moa mount would be kind of cool. (Fusion Moa = Robo Chocobo?) But for the Greneer... All I can think if are the rollerballs... maybe Bombards... Or the guys with the jetpacks O_O

Sooo.....Fight for Grineer and help them kick Corpus off Mars, Or help Corpus, get our Tenno back, let them keep Mars and likely get to Highfive Alad V and play fetch with his dog? Real tough choice there....

Actually from the description, if we help the Corpus it seems we get at least some of our Tenno back. So at least with Corpus we somewhat win.

Can either of you clarify where does it imply even the slightest bit that Alad V may hand over some of the cryopods? Not that I say it's wrong or anything but I fail to see where it implies that meaning.From what I can gather, either the Grineer gain more power or the Corpus gain the Tenno in cryo-stasis for the Zanuka Project...

Edit : Okay I think I might have found it in the Lotus's message, but would still like to hear your reason >.<

Edited by TheArchAngel

Seems Lotus is openly telling us to fight for the Corpus. Might be a subliminal message tho. 

Maybe if we fight for the grineer : we won't get the new frame but we will get some "ordinary" stuff, but if we fight for the corpus, we will get a blueprint for the new warframe :)