The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

The only reason why the Grineer has been trying to exterminate us is because they are afraid of us, the corpes wants to use us for greater weapons, it seems i already know what my choice is.   

Stop saying that again every 2 minutes kid .. jeez.

The Grineer want total system-wide domination and the acquisition or elimination of all corpus and their technologies. This would make them a much larger threat than two competing powers keeping each other in check. The Grineer want us dead or enslaved. The Corpus merely want to study the Tenno they found. Should we defeat the Tenno we could easily mount a rescue mission for the captured Tenno pods while Alad V is still trying to figure out how to open them. 

I will be choosing Team Corpus no matter the battle pay. I'd suggest everyone play for the story, no matter how you see it, rather than just choosing the more lucrative award. But people are greedy by nature I suppose. 

If I'm gonna roleplay this, I'll fight the Corpus.
Is the cause of the most time critic problem.

Then we take care of the grinnies, but in Earth, behind the lines in conflict to disrupt their forces weakenned for the demands of the blitzkrieg campain in Mars, and cutting the lines of supply to the task force in mars and the ocuped Phobos.
Also turn on them once the Corpus is stopped from ghatering the pods, give them no time to stablish bases.
So at the end, both sides weakened and disrupted, with no chances of furter cooperation (least in the short time), will be in high ground to future interventions (aggresive or manipulative) against both sides.

But in metagame.. I'll go killing corpus, cause feels easier and is safer to be in the right side of the napalm death, for 50 rounds, and if corpus turns to be winning, I'll compensate to the corpus to get the boooty!! (greedy betrayer b***ard)

The Grineer want total system-wide domination and the acquisition or elimination of all corpus and their technologies. This would make them a much larger threat than two competing powers keeping each other in check. The Grineer want us dead or enslaved. The Corpus merely want to study the Tenno they found. Should we defeat the Tenno we could easily mount a rescue mission for the captured Tenno pods while Alad V is still trying to figure out how to open them. 

I will be choosing Team Corpus no matter the battle pay. I'd suggest everyone play for the story, no matter how you see it, rather than just choosing the more lucrative award. But people are greedy by nature I suppose. 

I say that a mistake.

The Corpus gonna dicept and process the harvested tenno for parts and development of their own warframes. Then gonna enslave the system and gatter orokin secrets in the Void.

You will call for support for the Corpus being one of the pod sleepers?

This sucks, we are starting to get a ton of AFK people on mission starts. Annoying buggers.

oh, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... I guess. Corpus baby :p

Oh! yea! as long as you are the many!

So Iets sell your pod when you sleep to a Corpus conceptual artist for the amusement of the mases!

I honestly can't believe the rewards the devs have chosen for the battlepay. The completed clan research materials are making everyone go grineer. It's completely not even fair. Most people just laugh at the corpus credits. How can you compare 4 mutagen masses vs 100k credits? If I still needed them I would probably go for them. If you want to talk about greed, the grineer certainly are making us tenno greedy and no longer hold true to our purpose of keeping balance. We would rather take nice rewards and let them enslave more worlds to their empire. As for the grineer, we really can't trust them. Ruk is just going to stab us in the back when we aren't looking. At least Alad V is upfront with what he is doing, which is taking our sleeping brethren. As for the rewards, I really feel like the losing side's reward weapons should be added to the market following the event so those who chose the losing side for the rewards can get them if they wanted to. Since that's most likely why they chose that side vs actually winning the fight. I won't say which since the battle could go either way... but just as a note of fairness to all we should be able to buy the losing side items so everyone's happy. I'd gladly pay platinum for them.

Oh! yea! as long as you are the many!

So Iets sell your pod when you sleep to a Corpus conceptual artist for the amusement of the mases!

Yes, by all means, support the genocidal clones which mind you are the largest military force in the solar system.

The Corpus are already att a disedvantage with them as it is.

Say, when the time comes and the Grineer are done sweeping the Corpus under the carpet, where do you think almost all their military force will be focused at afterwards? that'd be us baby, and I'm pretty sure a lot more Tenno will be dying compared to the ones that Alad V already has in his possesion at the moment. I don't think the infested will be as cooperative with us as the Corpus "was" when that time comes :p

Ooooor, this is just a game and I was only making a Star-Trek joke. Looks like the Corpus are losing anyway, so have fun at the event while it's up :)

Edited by Ahcruna

We would rather take nice rewards and let them enslave more worlds to their empire. As for the grineer, we really can't trust them. Ruk is just going to stab us in the back when we aren't looking. At least Alad V is upfront with what he is doing, which is taking our sleeping brethren.

Well if we let the Corpus win than they will A. have a new super weapon powered by enslaved Tenno. B. Helped Alad V. enhance his possition within the Corpus leadership. C. Allowed the Corpus to get a serious advantage at cracking the secret of our Warframes, which is the ONLY thing that gives us an advantage over them so we can keep the balance in the Solar system. D. Made the Corpus leadership think that Alad V's plans are great and will work (plans that rely on easily wasting hundred thousands of people). E. Lost several Tenno from the ancient era. Tenno that could very well mean the difference between success or defeat in comming battles.

All for a handfull of people who are allready indoctrinated and enslaved and to prevent the Grineer from gaining a momentary advantage (one they could lose quickly when we move against them again).

Also who ever said anything about trusting Ruk. If DE's writers really wants us to believe that the Tenno couldn't see Ruk being willing to backstab them at any moment than they failed hard at being writers.

Come to think of it. As i said elsewhere this whole event brings forth the old problem that we have basicly not a single clue about the political situation of the solar system besides the controlled of the area around planets.

The newest informations make it sound like Corpus are at a disadvantage, but there is no clear indicator for it. Especialy since Alad V. thinks he can win a full scale conflict with the Grineer. He even calls them dogs as if the Grineer are their vassals.

Edited by Othergrunty

Yes, by all means, support the genocidal clones which mind you are the largest military force in the solar system.

The Corpus are already att a disedvantage with them as it is.

Say, when the time comes and the Grineer are done sweeping the Corpus under the carpet, where do you think almost all their military force will be focused at afterwards?

That'd be us baby, and I'm pretty sure a lot more Tenno will be dying compared to the ones that Alad V already has in his possesion at the moment. I'm pretty sure the infested won't be as willing to cooperate with us when that time comes :p

Ooooor, this is just a game and I was only making a Star-Trek joke. Looks like the Corpus are losing anyway, so have fun at the event while it's up :)

The truth is that is for all tenno best interest to stall the fight forever helping both sides dont leting any of them win.

but it's a game, so lets play and have fun! and bloody spoils of war!

You've failed to consider one very important factor.

Do you see Corpus winning? I don't. Even tho I was about to support Corpus - I still rather Grineer, what Corpus offering is not even enough to buy Blueprints of materials which Grineer offering already crafted.