Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Builds of the Steel Path?

BethTheBean

Question

6 answers to this question

I just did the whole chart across the past few days. Khora whipclaw build was by far the most important build I used. You can use her for every survival, defense, interception, mobile defense. For exterminates I used a Saryn build just make sure you bring the appropriate elements on your weps for the planet. You should already know how to do the other mission types fairly easily. For Lua sentients I ended up just cutting them down with the Paracesis sword. On disruption nodes I ended up just bringing Inaros chonky hp tank and whatever your best melee is.

Tbh I am just going around with the frame I am enjoying at the time, but bringing the most braindead meta weapons I have. I do not usually use meta frames and weapons unless I actually like them, so to give some examples, here is some stuff I find both efficient and fun:

60% toxin Bramma, ignis wraith, rivened astilla, pyrana prime, kronen or any good melee.

As for frames idk Khora, Nezha, Wisp, Wukong ? Just shooting some ideas of frames I like and find viable in SP.

some Equipment will desire Damage multiplying Abilities to perform well in Steel Path. or Abilities that will reduce Enemy defenses (whether that be Shields or Armor).

Steel Path is also the place to take Anti-Faction Mods and other useful but often overlooked options, a lot more seriously.
use all of the tools available to you - have CC, have Damage, and have EHP.  use the tools that spacekid has always offered you, use Parkour, Et Cetera. 

With the exception of inaros, none of the frames I used had survivability mods. Below is what i considered the staples-that-was-easy button method and what I actually used. 95% of Steel path I did solo (Ropololyst and Emmissary were two exceptions)

Spy/Survival Cheese: Ivara  WHat I ran: whatever frame I had last equipped
Mobile Defense/Excavation/Interception Cheese: Vauban max range, duration, efficiency, min strength (if corpus i'd recommend bringing a bubble popper of your choice. I prefer miter)  What I ran: Vauban
Defense Cheese: Khora Whipclaw What I ran: Khora or Vauban
Capture Cheese - i generally ran whatever I had last equipped.

Disruption Cheese: I generally ran Inaros/magus lockdown and a melee
Boss Cheese - whatever you'd bring for that boss on a sortie.
Hijack Cheese- Vauban w/shield pads. What I ran: Mag
Salvage Cheese-Inaros w/melee What I ran: Inaros with melee
Defection Cheese-Trin/Oberon What I ran: Oberon
Assault Cheese-Octavia What I ran Octavia
Junction: any frame with cc - what I ran: Whatever frame I had last equipped
Sabotage Cheese - almost any - What I ran - generally Inaros or Vauban
Exterminite Cheese - Baruuk - what I ran - Khora or Baruuk or Inaros 
Rescue Cheese - invis frame - what I ran - Inaros or Vauban
AW - I just used Amesha and Phaedra for all
Open world: Octavia

I rarely gave thought to the weapons i brought other than Miter with neutralizing justice if vs corpus, and a strong melee. If not the miter I usually had Rubico Prime just because thats usually what I use.

Archived