Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get to all 3 vaults on Demios?

BethTheBean

Question

6 answers to this question

And just to add a minor observation from my past 3 days.

Good luck getting a PUG, where 1 of 2 tenno (often being the host even) leaves after the first vault. 

It's starting to drive me insane and before you say "then find a premade group", well, I actually prefer not having to yell like an idiot in the town square for a group... 😉

It's not like the vault content is so hard that a meta setup is required. 

On 2020-09-15 at 6:37 PM, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good evening.

How do I find the T1/2/3 vaults on Demios? I went through all three once, in a PuG that was looking for the rare necramech mods.

Since mine is in the forge, I might as well start farming too.

Thank you for your time.

picking the bounty in the necralisk will always set the tier 1 vault to the closest vault outside, any of the other two will become tier 2, an the last one left will be tier 3.
this if you do it in the same cycle of the worms fass an vome, if say the cycle changes middle of cycle change the next one might be tier 1 or 2 as i have seen it be rather picky.
if second vault bounty you see is a tier 1 you can do the vault you just did an have everyone leave it an will force the next bounty to be tier 2 an have the end reward be of tier 2 instead of tier one.
now if you just go straight into the drift instead any of the 3 vaults are gonna be tier 1 as each time you finish a vault during a cycle it sets the next one to a higher tier

Archived