Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can mod your subsumed Dispensary to do "nothing" ;D

(PSN)Nomido_PAL

Dispensary needs a minimum of 3 seconds to pop a health drop. Subsume Dispensary and mod your frame for 12,5% Duration. This will put the duration to 1.56 seconds. If you put a Dispensary on the ground it will disappears after 1,56 seconds doing nothing except consuming energy. 😆  That doesn't work with Protea because she only get so like 3.15 seconds with that duration.

Are there any other builds you stumbled across like this? 😂

2 minutes ago, aivadarker said:

infected mobility on a ivara with a "prowl at all time build" .... literaly does nothing but suck up enegy as the movement buff does not work when using prowl

this may or may not be a bug but my hope was for super quick spy missions but naaah

But isn't just speed buff small? You are walking so you don't "feel it"... well, I haven't used it so...
I would go with 50+ strength ability as it affects her speed (with laser augment)... however it's still not worth using.

For useless abilities (not Helminth). Put negative duration* on Zephyr and her Tail wind is just mini dash.
* or whatever affects her Tail wind distance

1 minute ago, quxier said:

But isn't just speed buff small? You are walking so you don't "feel it"... well, I haven't used it so...
I would go with 50+ strength ability as it affects her speed (with laser augment)... however it's still not worth using.

For useless abilities (not Helminth). Put negative duration* on Zephyr and her Tail wind is just mini dash.
* or whatever affects her Tail wind distance

naaah i actually use quit alot of strength on it and it gives a HUGE boost outside of prowl not to mention that it gives a large boost to rolling speed (the tru way to move ivara) which prowl does not alter, and same thing, even if the speed it lowered alot with prowl the roling speed with infected mobility "with my curent build" gives 89% parkour velocity increese and 89% should be very very easy to notice even with a lowered speed

30 minutes ago, aivadarker said:

infected mobility on a ivara with a "prowl at all times build" .... literaly does nothing but suck up enegy as the movement buff does not work when using prowl

this may or may not be a bug but my hope was for super quick spy missions but naaah

Infested Mobility doesn't affect walking/running speed, only sprinting and parkour. It's practically unusable in Prowl unless you're wall dashing everywhere.

1 minute ago, Alpheus said:

Infested Mobility doesn't affect walking/running speed, only sprinting and parkour. It's practically unusable in Prowl unless you're wall dashing everywhere.

it should effect rolling speed (parkour velocity) though but it does not when prowl is active sadly ... works outside of prowl with no issues

6 minutes ago, aivadarker said:

HUGE boost outside of prowl

We are talking about Ivara. She wants to be in prowl (well, not every build but... you know).

8 minutes ago, aivadarker said:

it gives a large boost to rolling speed

I have seen one yt movie. It wasn't impressive. You could probably use 1 ability slot for something else. I use it on 100% chance to hack ability.

1 minute ago, quxier said:

We are talking about Ivara. She wants to be in prowl (well, not every build but... you know).

I have seen one yt movie. It wasn't impressive. You could probably use 1 ability slot for something else. I use it on 100% chance to hack ability.

yep using ivara outside of prowl is a death sentence. i was only mentioning it to show that it does work.. just not in prowl. but trust me when all movement using prowl is done with rolling (alot faster then walking even with augment) and infected potential could give a 80%+ increase in speed that is gonna speed up spy missions a lot, rolling outside of prowl with infected mobility is crazy fast but is gonna get you killed quick so not very usefull

1 hour ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I wish the duration worked like Trinity EV, shorter duration but more energy at once, maybe for short duration dispenser you get all 3 drops but in 1 second,

With enough strength you  can get more drops at once. But with duration nerf it is necessary to make it more duration or strength.

Archived