Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Cap at 90? Probably should be limitless if we're getting 15 per rank.

randkami

Just saying, if NW is gonna get the 90 rank limit instead of 60, they could've increased the amount you get instead of 15 creds per rank. Better yet, if you're gonna give people a low amount of extra creds(about a potato per week) just remove the cap entirely.

What do you guys think? Do we really need a cap on NW? Cuz it's not like auras and potatoes are such a loss when they can be obtained in a variety of ways(ie potatoes from gifts of the lotus/invasions once every blue moon, auras from enemies), and helmets are just cosmetics.

It was the same thing the last time around. Cap is 90, but the first 30 are included so the hard cap is "extra level" 60.

It is ok if you know this in advance, since you can just chill after reaching the end of the actual "drop line" (at 30). The problem last time was that after reaching extra level 60 you are in a hardlocked "no Nitain"-state if you used up all your standing. Since the only practical source of Nitain is the Nightwave shop and you cannot get any more standing (until the whole Nightwave resets) you simply cannot get any Nitain. If this "state" would be for a week or two, well, so be it. But last time this Nitain hardlock was in effect for "month after month".

My personal opinion is that the extra Nightwave missions should be "endless" (for the above reason), since after you've bought the "need one of this"-stuff there are better ways to get everything else. Except Nitain. This makes the Nightwave mechanism worse than the previous alert-system, for Nitain (but at the same time only for Nitain).

The core problem is not the cap - the core problem is this Nightwave season lasting for more than 6 months! Same as it was for the last intermission.

But if DE wants Nightwave seasons to last that long then they should be increasing or removing the ranks cap.

...or give us a reasonable other method to get Nitain - I would care about Nightwave ranks much less if I could farm Nitain from other parts of the game

yes, i want this too because im trying to farm the wolf mask and wolf sledge parts and the only way to farm the wolf of saturn six is by buying the wolf beacon on the cred shop. im unable to get anymore nora cred because of this crazy 60 cap like what the heck why  give us dailies if we have a limit on how much we can get during the whole event.Another thing is that even if i do get what i need from the wolf i would love to start using these creds for cosmetics or maybe some kuva but i can't. either remove the 60cap or at least make the loot table for the wolf a bit less toxic. i've killed him many times and i hates it when i kill him and i get a 90 element mods or the some useless stance mods that i can get anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

I can barely remember getting a Nitain from any mission so far, maybe 2 or 3 in one Year. Sometimes it feels like the Cake is a lie! and Nightwave is the only reliable source for that stuff.

Now that I reached 90 as well, I have to cut Resources from what's left for me.

I would admire the Level cap to be removed.

Archived