Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Dojo Planning Question (Reactors)

ItazuraKotsu

Question

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can put a reactor directly above another? Like floor one and floor two?

Main concern brought up cause of say the drydock where you can't have anything above or below it, or even having the obstacle courses below reactors which I don't think we can do. So can we put reactors on top of each other? If not I'm going to need to rethink my design a bit.

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Pretty sure yes, you can. Since they are small rooms, unlike the likes of the Drydock and the observatory.

I'm pretty sure I had that situation myself since I relocated all my reactors to an inferior level as I prepared my Dojo for RJ.

Alright thanks, I'll continue with the layout I have going then.

I used a Lab Dojo posted on these forums for my base layout. Each pair of Reactors are attached to a cross junction meaning I add one new cross section thus two Reactors should I ever need expansion. Currently my 8 Reactors are powering the Dojo and bar Forma to set the construction of Entrati hall mine has every room in it required with Open Space and a massive hall as additional for decoration.

Archived