The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

Last event Strun Waith was added for me in it's own weapon slot and I had several left open. So it seems to work as intended now.

Yes but you get the BP from the WINNERS weapon, not the one you supported, that is what a lot of the community has a problem with (understandably IMHO)

Currently it's:

Corpus win the war -> we ALL get the Detron, the Corpus supporters get theirs imediately, with a catalyst + slot, the rest get's the BP.

Grineer win the war -> The same as above but with the Brakk.

It would appease many if it was:

Corpus win the war -> Corpus supporters get the Detron (imediately+catalyst+slot), Grineer supporters get the Brakk BP.

Grineer win the war -> Same as above just the other way around.

Then again, judging from this thread it seems 2/3 of the community still haven't understood any of the rules/rewards, so who cares XD.

Haha and here I am going back and rereading it myself. Apologies for my snark.  

A hundred? I really hope this will be looked into. 5→25→50/70(?) But a frickin hundred runs of the SAME stuff is not fun. I did about 10 of them and already tired of Napalm Clones one-shooting every Corpus with AoE.

Last event Strun Waith was added for me in it's own weapon slot and I had several left open. So it seems to work as intended now.

Then again, judging from this thread it seems 2/3 of the community still haven't understood any of the rules/rewards, so who cares XD.

Wish I could like this post twice, once fro clear answer to my question, then another for this^^

Well, you do have to realize that the missions are probably going to get harder as they progress.  100 runs of any one would be super tedious, but I think with 17 levels, and different rewards, 100 really doesn't sound too far fetched.  That's at about 8 runs average.  Hopefully some are so fun that we want to do more than that.

Missions are missions. That thing where you get a screen showing how much stuff you earned while the Lotus says some things about how you did a great job marks the end of a mission.

You need to do five missions, minimum, to get battle pay. If you dance back and forth on who you support, then you'll need to make up your mind and make up for lost time.

The missions probably won't get *much* harder, since then we'd have yet another thing people are complaining about.

Edited by Bahustard

Too bad you can't choose rewards yourself. I don't wan't want to get an ugly looking weapon(incase Grineer wins, which, well, isn't gonna be good :C) just because the majority wants to get one. Besides, each person's moral principles are different and they see those two choises in a unique way, even though the majority surely simply gets the best reward they want. :D

Great update and an event anyway, thanks DE. Bugfixes are nice, too!

Right now this event is boring with just 1 nod active...Where the weapons (from reward) info? Why do the same lame mission type and area geez ...?And why cant we get all the weapons when where doing both side for different reward?It  not really picking side if where doing both, it just weirdly design.

nice... was about to build the soma, and now im missing 3 levels... awesome

Oh come on!!!!

That's just not on, I was about to build one to.

So what happens to the people who own a built one but are not the right level?

What happens if you have the blueprint but are not the right level? Can you still build it and use it?

Also when are the rewards for tier 1, 2, 3 being given out?

Edited by ArkScarlet

Was playing from 6am (GMT+1) till 7 pm to finish 100 Missions (played a bit on work :P). So its About 6-8min for a NORMAL run, with leveling weapons. Some of my mates did quick runs with 4:30 min each (with loading time).

So IF the Event DOES hold out 7 days you need about 1,5-2 hours a day to reach the 100 mission.

Against Grineer of cause ^^