Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen / Deluxe Vauban

Kjore

Hi everyone,

Any chance to get something for Vauban?

The citadel look is fortress oriented with a middle-age helmet and an industrial revolution body. It feels odd and didn't get love.

How about a rework just like nova had? Her new atomica skin is incredibly beautiful.

>The Bonaparte helm+skin from DebbySheen and Hydroxate is really fitting the design :)

xyyjj8zr3bn41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Interesting pirate General idea combine this 2 in 1 and in a way its fit him well. But i think he needs to have some better texture on him to not bee simple vanilla because his normal skin is already in that direction. More different dexture on him wuold bee perfect skin... And add more energy thinga on him to have more like sci fi pirate vibe... In the end it cool skin full with potentiall 

3 minutes ago, Kjore said:

Indeed, I'm just trying to catch DE attention for them to finally pay Vauban some credit and a reworked deluxe skin...

Then you are in a place that's enormously the wrong one for such a goal. I am 100% confident that DE's artists do not look inside of the Tennogen subforum for inspiration. They cannot come to look here for inspiration. That would be, morally if not legally, theft.

The subforum you are looking for is "Feedback".

3 hours ago, Kjore said:

Indeed, I'm just trying to catch DE attention for them to finally pay Vauban some credit and a reworked deluxe skin...

Even Tennogen artists don't seem to like working on it, it's a shame for the fashion frame.

TennoGen artists don't work on Deluxes, nor can they work on anything resembling one since they can't edit the body model of a Warframe in through the system.

Also, what do you mean "reworked Deluxe"? You brought up Nova Atomica but that was a separate new one that she got. The old one wasn't affected or changed. Because as said previously, if you feel like Vauban Citadel could use a rework or he should receive a new Deluxe in general, it's better going to the Feedback section.

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Interesting pirate General idea combine this 2 in 1 and in a way its fit him well. But i think he needs to have some better texture on him to not bee simple vanilla because his normal skin is already in that direction. More different dexture on him wuold bee perfect skin... And add more energy thinga on him to have more like sci fi pirate vibe... In the end it cool skin full with potentiall 

Yea, that's not pirate themed. The name should give away it's inspiration. Besides looking like a robotic version.

Le 30/09/2020 à 19:31, Scruffel a dit :

TennoGen artists don't work on Deluxes, nor can they work on anything resembling one since they can't edit the body model of a Warframe in through the system.

Also, what do you mean "reworked Deluxe"? You brought up Nova Atomica but that was a separate new one that she got. The old one wasn't affected or changed. Because as said previously, if you feel like Vauban Citadel could use a rework or he should receive a new Deluxe in general, it's better going to the Feedback section.

I didn't mean that.

I was saying Tennogen artists don't work on vauban and DE should make another deluxe version.

At no point did I wanted to say to rework an existing model but to make another one by working again on it (rehash in a new form of a deluxe skin). 

It might be confusing because English is not my mother tongue.

Archived