Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Subsume Larva is over nerfed

_R_o_g_u_e_

I have spent 2 weeks farming Nidus to subsume him for Larva.

Every day I have been progressing towards this goal. The end result, is that with 205% range subsume Larva has 16m range. This is legitimately useless. It has been over nerfed and should be restored.

Unlike roar, Larva doesn’t break the game. Larva is fun. This nerf not only stops it from being fun, but genuinely makes the ability no longer functional.

Please restore subsume Larva to original Larva.

This system was suppose to be for US to customise our frames and playstyles. So get your foot off my throat and let me choose what ability I want. Stop nerfing things just because people like them.

Ffs.

1 hour ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

I have spent 2 weeks farming Nidus to subsume him for Larva.

Every day I have been progressing towards this goal. The end result, is that with 205% range subsume Larva has 16m range. This is legitimately useless. It has been over nerfed and should be restored.

Unlike roar, Larva doesn’t break the game. Larva is fun. This nerf not only stops it from being fun, but genuinely makes the ability no longer functional.

Please restore subsume Larva to original Larva.

This system was suppose to be for US to customise our frames and playstyles. So get your foot off my throat and let me choose what ability I want. Stop nerfing things just because people like them.

Ffs.

Its not going to happen.

Its one of the games strongest CC abilities after Vaubans Vortex, it had to be reduced or it would have made other subsume powers irrelevant.

Ironically you said it doesn't break the game when, along with Vortex, sometimes it actually can do exactly that. Dragging enemies into walls or to unreachable areas. The subsume larva is now legitimately useful for Melee-Focused builds, just not for whatever you were planning on. Sorry you spent 2 weeks farming him, but thats exactly why they announced all power reductions through subsuming before it was released.

4 hours ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

i personally think they should have nerfed the duration for the subsume, you still get the great enemy clustering capability, but lost the ability to totally immobilise them for such a long period of time

Nobody likes a high duration larva. But shortening it to be practically non existent is also a massive negative.

On 2020-10-04 at 10:20 AM, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

I disagree. For one, the Roar nerf should be to the ability itself - if it's too powerful, it is too powerful on Rhino as well. Larva should just never have been made available through the Helminth. The reduced range is nothing but an annoyance, the ability still does what it always did:

On 2020-09-22 at 1:41 AM, Traumtulpe said:

7H1T3g6.png

Archived