Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out of curiosity: Are there any other weapons, apart from the machete, that are only obtainable from the login lottery?

TheArcSet

I heard that gorgon and glaive used to be like this, but now we can just get the BP from NW, or as a 1% enemy drop.

I just got the machete BP from Teshin today.

Are there any other weapons that are only obtainable from the 'logged in for more than 3 days in a row' lottery?

30 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Well that's not how the login system has worked for literal years, so... dunno where you're dredging that up from.

As for the question itself; pretty sure any blueprint you can get from the market is eligible for being given through login.

Huh, I did notice quite difference between the Daily_Trubute/Daily_Login pages. So I guess there's just one static 'normal day' pool now.

I know that technically any weapon/vanilla_frame you haven't mastered can be rewarded.

I'm just wondering if there are any other weapons that are still only available from login luck, admittedly with better odds the more you clear.

15 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

I heard that gorgon and glaive used to be like this, but now we can just get the BP from NW, or as a 1% enemy drop.

I just got the machete BP from Teshin today.

Are there any other weapons that are only obtainable from the 'logged in for more than 3 days in a row' lottery?

You mean these? https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Daily_Tribute_Rewards

17 hours ago, trst said:

No there aren't any other weapons that are exclusively a random drop from login. Though there are a number of event only ones like the Snipetron which is currently only available during Plague Star.

Good to know.
So I guess the machete is just something that was forgotten about.

Archived