Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and her razorflies

(PSN)MooonliteUmbreon

Question

8 answers to this question

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Diwata

The Diwata have 10% status chance and can't use weeping wounds, so you might struggle to make a particularly high status build.

That said, heavy attacks have 0.0 wind up, so are very viable.

It doesn't technically have a stance, like arch-melees, so I don't know if it has any forced procs.

I'd advice you to just try it out, mod to it's strengths and maybe test in the simulacrum.

You might be able to leave out PPP/CO, as it gets base damage from ability-strength, but then again you may still want them on.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Razorwing#Diwata list all mods that work, basically only combo-count/acolyte mods don't.

24 minutes ago, TheArcSet said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Diwata

The Diwata have 10% status chance and can't use weeping wounds, so you might struggle to make a particularly high status build.

That said, heavy attacks have 0.0 wind up, so are very viable.

It doesn't technically have a stance, like arch-melees, so I don't know if it has any forced procs.

I'd advice you to just try it out, mod to it's strengths and maybe test in the simulacrum.

You might be able to leave out PPP/CO, as it gets base damage from ability-strength, but then again you may still want them on.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Razorwing#Diwata list all mods that work, basically only combo-count/acolyte mods don't.

He's talking about the razorfiles, not the Diwata.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MooonliteUmbreon said:

So I love titania and being in her pixie form is my favorite part. So I read that some melee weapon mods work on them so I was curious would elemental mods work? Be nice if they can do corrosive or viral onto enemies 

Where did you read that?

Razorflies count as part of a Power, so its extremely unlikely they're affected by anything other than the usuals. EG Duration/Range/Strength etc. Especially mods on Weapons.

Strength mods on your Frame definitely increase Razorfly damage, but beyond that if any other Mods are increasing their damage its a bug, and it'll be fixed soon.

20 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

He's talking about the razorfiles, not the Diwata.

Ah, brain fart, I guess I parsed the question into something that lined up with the facts.

Ok, in that case ignore my post and as others have said:

No, nothing but ability strength (&buffs), Roar and the Full_Moon buff (maybe Cat's Eye, don't think infusion buffs) effect razorfly damage.

Though casting more buffs can increase (+4) the total number of flies to a cap.

Edit: Huh, the wiki does say some melee mods buff them.

I'll do some testing.

"I choose to remain dubious"

1. If anyone finds out what "Razorfly damage is affected by Ability Strength and certain mods equipped on Diwata" means, I want to know, because Diwata sucks and I never use it, but if its mods can improve the razorflies, great.
  2. Once upon a time, weapon mods affected exalted weapons. This is ancient history. The above quote sounds like it belongs to such a bygone era, and was never updated
  3. The wiki is as dependable as your aveage fortune cookie - but it's a good place to start...

I've tested quite a bit, in a few ways, like by dropping strength to min and trying with and without my exalt stick.

I can't be 100% sure it isn't adding anything, because the flies doesn't show damage and attack at slightly random intervals, but

it certainly isn't adding any noticeable power to the flies.

Kill times seem pretty much identical at any level where they are reasonable.

Archived