Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Kuva Larvings have the same weapon twice in a row (& from the same mission node?) on Steel Path?

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

Question

Just a brief question in the title :)

I've taken down two Bramma Liches, and now two Nukor Liches, so I thought I should try going after a third Nukor larving, but this time from E Prime on the Steel Path (I like having some variety in the Kuva Lich History, having a different frame (Prime / Non-Prime) per node in the Lich History, then I'd move on to a different frame or node).

The second Nukor Lich was born with my Mirage Prime from that same node about a week ago if I'm not mistaken, so to finish recording that in the Kuva Lich History I thought I should use my regular Mirage for the next go-around. That being said, has anyone else had issues getting the same weapon twice in a row from Steel Path larvings as well? So far a Nukor larving hasn't shown up, just numerous other weapons.

• It wouldn't matter which weapon or node I don't think, but worst case scenario is perhaps it somehow was bugged on the Steel Path nodes, once again preventing larvings with a particular weapon from spawning after a previous Lich with that same weapon was defeated just prior, but now for Steel Path nodes. I'm glad that isn't the case any longer for the regular Star Chart missions at least!

• In the event it is a bug, I'm not sure if there's a way to discern whether it has to do with trying it on the same node in a row; Or if I spawned one from a different node, defeated them, and went back to E Prime, hypothetically.

I can provide some screenshots of the Nukor larvings that were defeated if it's relevant, and I'll keep trying every now & then to get another Nukor Lich on E Prime (I'll update this if one were to show up). I've been wondering if it's just an isolated scenario for awhile now (Bug and / or RNG issue?), or if others have had issues with trying to get multiples of the same weapon from Liches in a row via the Steel Path missions. Any feedback would be welcome :)

4 answers to this question

The weapon can be any of the weapons any time.

It started out this way, then they made it that you wouldn't get the same weapon next time, then they added the preview when looking at the larvling which let them remove the repeat blocker.

Why do it in steel path, just spam Cassini until you get the weapon you want

1 minute ago, McCIoud said:

It started out this way, then they made it that you wouldn't get the same weapon next time, then they added the preview when looking at the larvling which let them remove the repeat blocker.

That's a fair point, Cassini's good. I suppose I just preferred having some more mission node variety after doing things there for as long as I have :]

5 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Same I thrash the hell out of that same Cassini mission to get the upgrade weapon I want. don't do it in SP that's a waste of time.

Archived