The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo blocking trades; am I missing something?

SsargonZefryn

Question

Two out of two times now, I've tried inviting people to my dojo I built yesterday for trade; neither appeared in the trade menu. They were in the dojo- visible in dojo chat- but as far as I could tell, the game was putting them into a separate instance.

Am I just stupid and missing a requirement to invite people to the same instance? Is this a known bug?

9 answers to this question

Never had this Problem  

I inv them in Group and then travel to the Dojo or i travel to the Dojo and inv them. They are spawning then near to me (or in the RJ sometimes).

Only 2 things i know is - Trading Partner spawns in the RJ. 

Then, he needs to fast travel out or just exit the RJ. 

Second is, the Game say MR are to low. 

Then the Game read the MR wrong. It can help to be in the same Room. 

But it sound like you have a new Dojo without Dry Dock¿

I've had this problem too, actually, three times so far. On all occasions we worked around it by going to the other players dojo and trading there (which rules out MR or trade limit requirements, since the trade succeeded there).

I asked in the Warframe.market Discord (it seemed like a fitting problem for chat at the time) and, indeed, only thing in my case which was not ruled out was this:

14 hours ago, SsargonZefryn said:

... neither person said they spawned in the railjack ...

It never occured me to ask when it happened. It is a known bug, though, that sometimes, when you invite someone to your Dojo, they will spawn inside their railjack (not yours). This means it can happen if your dojo has a dry dock (and possibly even wtihout?) - but it is irrelevant  wether the inviter has a railjack or not.

Since those three times, I've had no issues. I always tell my trading partners to fast travel to a lab (a place which is 100% certain to allow trading post initiation to work).

So, either they've spawned in their railjack, some other limitation applies or there's some other bug.

My advice: in case the trading post doesn't work, tell them to fast travel to some lab  - if it still doesn't, fast travel to the same lab and use the "set up shop" function, and make a bug report/support ticket to DE.

if a dojo gives me crap i just load into (and ask traders to load) the featured ghost dojo, stay at spawn with my hand up, and trade like at maroos. never failed to work for me since traders load in separately. that's assuming it's a glitched dojo (i run into them fairly often) if it's a issue with your network then no comment.

it's also never failed to circumvent the partner lock glitch where it says they aren't high enough mr when they really are

On 2020-10-11 at 7:26 PM, SsargonZefryn said:

Two out of two times now, I've tried inviting people to my dojo I built yesterday for trade; neither appeared in the trade menu. They were in the dojo- visible in dojo chat- but as far as I could tell, the game was putting them into a separate instance.

Am I just stupid and missing a requirement to invite people to the same instance? Is this a known bug?

You hit your max for trades in a 24 hour period, or these players weren't high enough to trade ( MR 3 or 5? ).

Archived