Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Railjack Ordnance have been bugged for two months. TWO MONTHS! TWO! The Galvarc doesn't fire since the Heart of Deimos Update.

(PSN)GingyGreen

TWO MONTHS it's been broken. I've been sending the same report over and over without acknowledgement that it's been received.

Even after 6 hotfixes I'd have thought they'd fix this by now considering how in your face this bug has been. The Galvarc either doesn't fire or only does 1-2 ticks when used.

Please fix Railjack and it's Ordnances so that it actually fires.

Galvarc would need some major buffs to even be useful lol.   It needs more range, would have to chain to other enemies (become deadlier the longer the chain gets so it kills the farthest guys FIRST).  Chaining may drastically improve its effectiveness vs shielded crewships....being able to pop the reactors on outside.

Since void hole is a stupid waste of time now you dont really need missiles for that.  I only use them to take down shields.   So I am open to using the bug zapper if it could do the same.

But until then... yeah its garbage not fit for a railjack.  Calling it a weapon is a joke.  I'd rather get out and shoot stuff with Larkspur lol. 

OP is correct. It's been the same on PC for a while now. And the other two obviously have no idea what they're talking about. Or they don't even know how it's supposed to function since it's been broken for so long. It's supposed to latch on to 3 separate enemies and do 12x the base damage amount over about 1.5 seconds. It's far more useful than the other two, and the closest thing RJ's have to a melee weapon. Or at least it was. Now it just does a single tick of damage if it even latches at all. I swear the sheer stupidity of some people and willingness to post absolutely useless statements simply to be contrarians is just sad. Especially when they don't realize that what they post shows that they have absolutely no clue what it is that they're talking about.

On 2020-10-23 at 2:09 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Galvarc would need some major buffs to even be useful lol.   It needs more range, would have to chain to other enemies (become deadlier the longer the chain gets so it kills the farthest guys FIRST).  Chaining may drastically improve its effectiveness vs shielded crewships....being able to pop the reactors on outside.

Since void hole is a stupid waste of time now you dont really need missiles for that.  I only use them to take down shields.   So I am open to using the bug zapper if it could do the same.

But until then... yeah its garbage not fit for a railjack.  Calling it a weapon is a joke.  I'd rather get out and shoot stuff with Larkspur lol. 

Does it matter if you personally find it weak?

A bug is a bug is a bug. You not finding it strong doesn't make it less of a bug.This one have the privilege of being extremely obvious and easy to recreate and find.

Archived