Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Invent, at least, for playstation

(PSN)jockhotty

I think we NEED a setting, a button, toggle or some other way to immediately exit a squad, or more precisely, to not be pulled into another mission with that squad if you know ahead.The new results screen is very slow and long to load and IF you are full of Rivens you have to Navigate that little warning sequence and If you are at the Daily reset upon return you have to navigate those options or for the other players even, they have to sit there and wait for a vote that isnt coming so wait to only have the whole squad break up anyway. If you have to go to the bathroom, it becomes an eternity to just try to quit out.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

I think we NEED a setting, a button, toggle or some other way to immediately exit a squad, or more precisely, to not be pulled into another mission with that squad if you know ahead.The new results screen is very slow and long to load and IF you are full of Rivens you have to Navigate that little warning sequence and If you are at the Daily reset upon return you have to navigate those options or for the other players even, they have to sit there and wait for a vote that isnt coming so wait to only have the whole squad break up anyway. If you have to go to the bathroom, it becomes an eternity to just try to quit out.

I've tried to cancel after initiating a mission or someone forcing it, and I always still end up in the mission. I'm not sure why, but I wonder if this would even be effective with the way things are set up.

Yes, it is a pain, also for Sorties, if you get a mostly skilled squad, there is no need to have it break all up because of a situation like this. So either end the 'leaver' or rest of squad can suffer. Also this is the leading cause cause of  relic missions starting without relics that were selected.

Archived