Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mastery Points am I missing

Kmykzy

Question

Now that we are close to getting MR30 unlocked I thought about completing all I can towards said MR30, but my problem is that there are a lot of hidden things that give mastery points.

I tried to look it up on the wiki but even there there seems to be conflicting information to what I have. (eg. I have 27501 points from missions, general stats says I have 100% progress with 233/233, but the wiki said it should be 29002 for 466 missions)

So, does anyone know

1. if I'm missing anything still attainable (not excal prime, lato prime, etc.)

2. how I can find out what I'm still missing?

Spoiler

JIaGZOX.jpg

Spoiler

UMaIMFV.jpeg

Spoiler

5ClN6gH.jpg

17 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

Now that we are close to getting MR30 unlocked I thought about completing all I can towards said MR30, but my problem is that there are a lot of hidden things that give mastery points.

I tried to look it up on the wiki but even there there seems to be conflicting information to what I have. (eg. I have 27501 points from missions, general stats says I have 100% progress with 233/233, but the wiki said it should be 29002 for 466 missions)

So, does anyone know

1. if I'm missing anything still attainable (not excal prime, lato prime, etc.)

2. how I can find out what I'm still missing?

Hide contents

JIaGZOX.jpg

Hide contents

UMaIMFV.jpeg

Hide contents

5ClN6gH.jpg

So I noticed you have 578/580 Items mastered. Are you on Nintendo Switch? I have 587/587 mastered with 14,998 left til MR 30. From what I can tell, I'm guessing you simply don't have access to 7 additional items in your game for whatever reason. 

41 minutes ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

I already had bought everything a few hours before your message after realizing that these weapons were hidden from the lists, they are all cooking and should be done soon, so except for the two login ones I should have everything now.

Also, wow! really appreciate all this fellow tenno😁!

Its been a long time since I had to ask for any help in warframe, and seeing responses from you, @Chauvesouris and everyone else that tried to help and pitch in info makes me kind of proud to be part of this community (and a little nostalgic of those early days again😊).

All good no worries, happy ranking. :) 

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

My Profile. Ignoring the double amps in both ours. (bug)
73/73 - 140/140 - 115/115 - 169/169 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8
Your Profile.
73/73 - 135/135 - 113/114 - 167/168 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8

You are missing 5 Primarys from your profile. Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Latron Wraith, Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith.
You are missing 2 Pistols from your profile. Twin Viper Wraith and Azima the Azima you can get from Cephalon Simaris.
You are missing 1 Melee from your profile. Sheev. 
Sigma & Octantis when you hit the login days.

I have BP Snipetron Vandal.

I have BP Dera Vandal.

I have BP Strun Wraith and Barrel.

I have BP Latron Wraith and Barrel. | Karak Wraith Stock, Receiver. | Twin Vipers Wraith Barrel, Receiver and Link.

Sheev I have Blade, Heatsink and Hilt.

how many ammo drums you have to trade with. :wink: :wink:

I already had bought everything a few hours before your message after realizing that these weapons were hidden from the lists, they are all cooking and should be done soon, so except for the two login ones I should have everything now.

Also, wow! really appreciate all this fellow tenno😁!

Its been a long time since I had to ask for any help in warframe, and seeing responses from you, @Chauvesouris and everyone else that tried to help and pitch in info makes me kind of proud to be part of this community (and a little nostalgic of those early days again😊).

My Profile. Ignoring the double amps in both ours. (bug)
73/73 - 140/140 - 115/115 - 169/169 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8
Your Profile.
73/73 - 135/135 - 113/114 - 167/168 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8

You are missing 5 Primarys from your profile. Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Latron Wraith, Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith.
You are missing 2 Pistols from your profile. Twin Viper Wraith and Azima the Azima you can get from Cephalon Simaris.
You are missing 1 Melee from your profile. Sheev. 
Sigma & Octantis when you hit the login days.

1 Snipetron Vandal was hidden for some reason and I only had receiver and barrel, (will try to trade for the missing components right now)

I have BP Snipetron Vandal.

2 Dera Vandal aslo hidden, same as above have 2/4 of the parts

I have BP Dera Vandal.

3 Strun Wraith 1/4 

I have BP Strun Wraith and Barrel.

4 Latron Wraith, 5 Karak Wraith, 6 Twin Vipers Wraith missing all

I have BP Latron Wraith and Barrel. | Karak Wraith Stock, Receiver. | Twin Vipers Wraith Barrel, Receiver and Link.

Sheev I have Blade, Heatsink and Hilt.

how many ammo drums you have to trade with. :wink: :wink:

3 minutes ago, Chauvesouris said:

Primary : You are missing Dera Vandal
Secodaries : Twin Viper Wraith
Melee : Sheev

7. Sheev 1/4

Thanks a lot! I'm just gonna go and look into every event weapon one by one on my own. (pretty annoying that those are just hidden and yet easily acquirable... but at least now I have my answer)

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

id check all the vandal and wraith weapons

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Snipetron Vandal was hidden for some reason and I only had receiver and barrel, (will try to trade for the missing components right now)

2 Dera Vandal aslo hidden, same as above have 2/4 of the parts

3 Strun Wraith 1/4 

4 Latron Wraith, 5 Karak Wraith, 6 Twin Vipers Wraith missing all

😮

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

wraith and vandal weapons and possibly other now exclusive to baro weapons are not shown by default but they are all aquirable, i believe the only currently unacquireable mr if you missed it is scarlet spear, athodai and founder

I think this is your answer OP. Wraiths, Vandals, Basmu, Ceti Lacera, Athodai, Necramech?. You can't do anything about most of that, but you can buy wraiths and vandals from trade chat. Basmu is dropping during this week's community devstreams. The Necramech gives Mastery, but doesn't say or indicate it anywhere. 

Just now, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

So I noticed you have 578/580 Items mastered. Are you on Nintendo Switch? I have 587/587 mastered with 14,998 left til MR 30. From what I can tell, I'm guessing you simply don't have access to 7 additional items in your game for whatever reason. 

wraith and vandal weapons and possibly other now exclusive to baro weapons are not shown by default but they are all aquirable, i believe the only currently unacquireable mr if you missed it is scarlet spear, athodai and founder

Just now, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

Rush what, I was only asking what things I am currently missing which I can get/complete at the moment that are not shown in the ingame profile tabs.

I meant that if you don't want to rush getting to MR30 you can ignore what you're currently missing and just max what's released next.

1 minute ago, RazerXPrime said:

Unless you want to rush it you can wait for more things to be released.

Rush what, I was only asking what things I am currently missing which I can get/complete at the moment that are not shown in the ingame profile tabs.

6 minutes ago, Chauvesouris said:

Compared to myself; I have everything except founders thinges; you are missing 1 primary, 6 secondaries and 2 melees

Thanks for the info, would you by any chance have an idea to which ones? My equipment tab only shows missing Azima and Sigma & Octantis.

Steel Path progress is displayed right under Star Chart progress in the General Stats section of the Stats tab, I have 233/233 on both of them.

Regarding the 466 vs 233, I assumed so too, until you look at the mastery points, which like I said earlier, didn't match up. If the writer just added them up together then the mastery points should have been 27501x2 too but instead it says 29002, so either the wiki is wrong or the ingame summary is wrong, and I can't go and delete the progress to test it out either. And this is just one example relating to this incomplete/hidden progress issue.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Dr_Bruiser said:

I assume the wiki's double count (466 vs 233 on profile) is for Steel Path.  You have completed that?

18 minutes ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

Hide contents

5ClN6gH.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

I assume the wiki's double count (466 vs 233 on profile) is for Steel Path.  You have completed that?

I'm not sure how else you would find out what you're missing besides going through the equipment lists in your profile, as you have already done.  I'm a little behind you, still having a few companions, k-drives and kuva weapons to obtain and max-out so haven't had to go through this exercise myself quite yet.

Archived