Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

ujDdxUL.jpeg                                    The Magnum moustache helps push Mesa's attitude of a hard boiled gunslinger who will put a bullet in any grinner head.

Pic is unedited, made with captura

The gun being displaced and the moustache being blurred a both visual bugs that occur when sliding and then trying to take a photo via captura, I wasn't able to do much about it. 

img

Keep it frosty Dad!

Unedited pic, generated by messing with captura settings only. Frost Prime with default Frost head, and matching vengeful chill ephemera. Our favourite FrameDad complements the majesty of "The Tusker" mustache to perfection!

Edited by VonMalefic
  • Like 1

Unedited Captura

"You dare challenge me ? I'm too metal for you !"

Inspired by duels from the 18th century. The devil sign with the hand wasn't in my mind but I think it's a welcome touch and it lets me make a joke with the material this skin seems to be made of. It is like if 2 different eras, 200 years from each other, were crossing.Warframe0001.jpg

Edited by Didjynn

MQnq4IU.png

"If you wanna be a Villain Number One,
you have to chase a superhero on the run!"

Though he sports the Dastard mustache, I felt that Gauss most resembles the superhero Sportacus from Lazy Town. So with this in mind, I thought up of the idea to recreate a scene from We Are Number One! Totally didn't turn out cursed as hell, right? 

Very heavily and questionably edited using Photoshop.

Submitted to the edited category.

Edited by UpsideDownSmore
  • Like 1

ckjPzy7.jpg

https://imgur.com/ckjPzy7

Steam Doctor Limbo:“What era is this? Where am I? Is this the future? "

Crewman:"Hey! Who are you! Hands up!"

Steam Doctor Limbo:"No matter what time you go back, there are always so many barbarians."

Steam Doctor Limbo:"Let me show you who I am"

He squeezed the brim of his hat, took away the two steam-driven double guns inlaid with brass hanging from his waist, and jumped up the waltz. The gunfire went out and the screen ended, and a traveler from the steam age continued to search for his ideal utopia.

ps:I hope you like this fictional story. I like limbo very much. So when it has a beard, it is more like a gentleman. This time I tried the steampunk style color scheme. It looks good, I hope you like it too.

Have a good day.

Edited by MMofi
  • Like 2