Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

yc9G5g7.jpg?1

"Another war? I'm too old for this..." The Master of Tactics, the Fortress. Vauban controls the battle, he is even more commanding with "The Magnum" 'stash. This picture was unedited and all done in Captura on Switch. 

Edited by (NSW)Mythryth
to put the same of the 'stash

EmlU-1KXYAAQIG_?format=jpg&name=small   

It was the last place I saw her, now it's just a hologram.

(Unedited only used captura) Good luck everyone

"How does that warframe work then? I mean, obviously it's some kind of Invisibility Spell, but it's rather clever to have extended the field of invisibility beyond the boundaries of the charmed object..." -Hermione Granger

Edited by (PSN)DistinctDorito

oOrXvru.jpeg

Moustache: Inventor

Inspiration: This scurvy musician is inspired by one of my D&D characters; Tharrhoth Draxan, a privateer bard/ artificer, hence the inventor moustache, with a fondness for sea shanties, strong alcohol, and new mates. The latter talent he exhibits by performing for his kraken friend while she tears a grineer goon to shreds.

Unedited

Edited by Kargrisaka
trying to get picture to work

Spoiler

s-greendragon-warframe0007.jpg?160519733

A true master reflects his own doings, acknowledges the greatness of others (like all participating in the conquest to cancer), bows to those doing the right things (going to health checkups, as you little mortals cannot leave your shell behind) and to all those, who also take care of their own mental health and help other to do so (I could not, do it better!).

Harrow, the secret protector.

#movember

lT630yn.jpg"But he hasn't even aged. I mean like at all! He just grew that stupid mustache. It looks like he'll be here forever!"- Robert Mezner

I was inspired by a line I heard in another show called Samurai Jack. So I figured I would do my own spin on it using our own long living hero. This was taken using only captura.

Dodgy Cetus street meat is dangerous, but what's deadlier is that every man will face some sort of mental health issue during their life!
Especially those during the COVID pandemic that are elderly and cut off from social interaction. And for Movember - one of the oldest and least used frames, Atlas, will stand by as a hearty survivor (Of food poisoning and lack of playtime).

(Edited using Nvidia Ansel + GIMP 2.0)
WorldMovemberSubmission.png?width=1248&h

Atlas with 'The Baron' Mustache

• Like 7