Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to rework right click options in chat interface

--EC--Adrenaline

29 minutes ago, --EC--Adrenaline said:

Happens way more often than it should, to just close tab/all tabs instead of inviting someone to trade or something else, or inviting someone instead of checking their profile.

Also text boxes are pretty small especially if using any higher resolution than 1080p.

I'm sure many agree, it's time

no petition is gonna make someone change something that small. its. called look before you click 

31 minutes ago, --EC--Adrenaline said:

I'm sure many agree, it's time

I reckon they are pretty okay as they are. Perhaps if you could provide some suggestions on how to improve it I may agree. It seems pretty pointless to make a 'petition' to get this changed, just look before you click something.

Personally, I'd like an option to middle-click a name to instantly open a chat tab with them. The right click menu in my opinion is too small size-wise, and presents problems when, say, recruiting chat is speeding by and I'm not 100% sure who I just clicked.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

no petition is gonna make someone change something that small. its. called look before you click 

As someone who does a lot of trades and squad plays, I have also miss clicked many many times and accidently closed all tabs. 

They should definately change the order of the chat options or at least give a confirmation window like "are you sure you want to close all chats". 

Not sure about you but on my screen the chat is VERY small so missclicks do happen easilly. 

Archived