Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choose Your Side... Oh, Wait Just Pick The Grineer

Icebreccer

3 Neurodes is nothing like 5 Fieldron/Mutagen Masses. Just another "crappy" Corpus reward.

That's true, Alad has to step up his game regardless.

I feel that lore wise, it's better to side with the corpus, cause Alad has the info on those tenno pods, then betray the corpus when we got the info on the exact location of those tenno pods, to save them, I'm sure the Lotus ain't so drunk to just hand tennos over to the corpus.

Because "most of them" is in essence self-absorbed-internet-speak for "all of them." Nobody ever actually admits to exceptions in these situations because they're obsessed with being right.

With "most" i meant people who only care about the loot not the people who actualy chose a side

Given how many posts theres been of people demanding the Corpus Dustbuster pistol regarless of who wins (because it doesn't look plastic), how can you expect anyone to take all of this seriously ?

Even from a lore standpoint, do the Corpus treat thier slaves/workers any better than the Grineer ?

The only guy who says they do wears a toilet seat around his neck and has a vested interest in the result.

With "most" i meant people who only care about the loot not the people who actualy chose a side

And since you dont base your post on any poll, and I am supposing you dont personally know and talked to all (or some) the players involved, it is still you exercising your internet right to be shallow and childish and assume that because you think blue is the coolest color, anyone wearing red MUST be stupid.

Edited by Dogoframe

-bip-

-bop-

I'm sorry guys, I had to put my integrity aside for the Vauban helmet.

"The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other."

This is the official lore, everyone should at least read this before fighting in this event.

there were plenty of reasons not to join the event before the rewards. 

If you truly supported your faction you'd fight for them no matter what. 

I have 5 BP's for reactors, and nothing to use them on. I need catalysts badly. Still, I fought for the Grineer.

Great ! And I thought was the only one doing this.

ZNt9U0O.jpg

i never trust grineer's technology, that hand gun is going to be S#&$ like seer. machete is already bad, unless 10 times of its damage(whihc not possible) wraith version will be still unusable

Already complaining about rewards without even knowing them is a bad thing.

I love how much assumption is going on in threads like these. Just because someone picked Grineer, you immediately think it's only for the rewards? Stop coupling the whole group together. I, and it seems many of the people that posted here, picked Grineer far before the rewards were shown. Some of us like to follow our morals as well as the lore of the game.

As for the Battle Pay rewards, DE was trying to stick to the lore. Grineer control resources while Corpus control money and trade. Hence Grineer gave resources and Corpus gave credits. Of course that didn't work, and now they're changing it so that Corpus also give other items of interest.

And as for the winning faction = the rewards, it's completely fair. Why the hell would you be given the losing faction's reward if said faction didn't win? This also gives incentive to continue playing past 100 missions - so that you'll continue to fight and help your chosen faction win. This is an event as well as a competition, people. It's like none of you have even been in anything competitive in your life. At least here, the losing faction still gets rewarded.

I swear, 90% of you (Keyphrase: 90% of you, not ALL of you) wouldn't be raging right now if the Corpus was winning, and you know it.

The event goes until the 30th. A lot could happen. Instead of deciding you've lost in the first inning why don't you try playing ball?

This. I said this in the official event thread and it got totally buried by more wailing.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Too many big clans actively supporting Grineer and they are not switching sides.

I understand that, but if the Corpus simply have less followers because they are less liked, what is your problem with their decision? This is a democratic decision, and more people decided to vote Grineer. As a part of that democracy, you accept that your vote can be cast in any way, but the result is binding for all involved.

PS: I agree that you should get the Corpus BP if you support Corpus, but lose.

I understand that, but if the Corpus simply have less followers because they are less liked, what is your problem with their decision? This is a democratic decision, and more people decided to vote Grineer. As a part of that democracy, you accept that your vote can be cast in any way, but the result is binding for all involved.

PS: I agree that you should get the Corpus BP if you support Corpus, but lose.

I already told you what's wrong. The event was already rigged for the Grineer. If the Battlepay rewards didn't exist then perhaps we would have avoided all the unnecessary crying. I'm not saying they are the only reason for Grineer dominance, but sure as hell affected many people. And the fact that Corpus is just way easier to kill.

And like you agreed at least let the losing side to get the BPs for the weapons they supported.

I already told you what's wrong. The event was already rigged for the Grineer.

But what about those that decided to go Grineer before Battlepay was even a thing? I know of many people that already decided before any "rigging" took place. Siding with the Corpus just seems like an alien concept. Especially since, in the name of balance, we defended the Corpus in the Fomorian event and blew up many Grineer capital ships.

If you want to go for balance, hit the Corpus.

If you want to go for loyalty, hit the Corpus.

If you want to go for longterm strategical decisions, hit the Corpus.

The Corpus are the most dangerous party in the Solar System, long term. The Grineer are dying and can be crippled rather easily.

I already told you what's wrong. The event was already rigged for the Grineer. If the Battlepay rewards didn't exist then perhaps we would have avoided all the unnecessary crying. I'm not saying they are the only reason for Grineer dominance, but sure as hell affected many people. And the fact that Corpus is just way easier to kill.

And like you agreed at least let the losing side to get the BPs for the weapons they supported.

But then if the rewards weren't there, you'd get another group of people crying that there aren't enough rewards, and another group wtihin that group crying louder that this event "forces you to play" to get any reward at all (It's pretty remarkable that people seriously complain about playing the game to be rewarded. *rolls eyes*). And then you get those that are angry because they don't have time to do enough missions to be rewarded anything. Just...the list goes on.

If there were no battle pay rewards, people will complain. If the battle pay rewards were exactly the same on each side, people will complain. There's no end to it. No matter how balanced DE could've been with this event, there would be rampant outcries of unfairness and ulterior motives and conspiracy theories and god knows what else.

It's true you can't please everyone, and this forum is the epitome of that saying.

But what about those that decided to go Grineer before Battlepay was even a thing? I know of many people that already decided before any "rigging" took place. Siding with the Corpus just seems like an alien concept. Especially since, in the name of balance, we defended the Corpus in the Fomorian event and blew up many Grineer capital ships.

If you want to go for balance, hit the Corpus.

If you want to go for loyalty, hit the Corpus.

If you want to go for longterm strategical decisions, hit the Corpus.

The Corpus are the most dangerous party in the Solar System, long term. The Grineer are dying and can be crippled rather easily.

And? I chose before the event went live that I will support Corpus. I didn't say that EVERYONE sided with the Grineer because of the rewards. I just said that it greatly affected the battles. If Ultor had an Orokin Catalyst instead of 3 Morphics would the Corpus won? Hell no.

Grineer has always hunted the Tenno and will continue to slaughter our people if we decide to side with them. Do you honestly think that the Grineer would just let the Tenno to walk away unharmed? Besides looking at the game the Corpus seems a much lesser threat. They are mere merchants.

All in all, we shouldn't be even siding with either of them in the first place. WE ARE TENNO, WE ONLY FIGHT FOR TENNO CAUSE.

But then if the rewards weren't there, you'd get another group of people crying that there aren't enough rewards, and another group wtihin that group crying louder that this event "forces you to play" to get any reward at all (It's pretty remarkable that people seriously complain about playing the game to be rewarded. *rolls eyes*). And then you get those that are angry because they don't have time to do enough missions to be rewarded anything. Just...the list goes on.

If there were no battle pay rewards, people will complain. If the battle pay rewards were exactly the same on each side, people will complain. There's no end to it. No matter how balanced DE could've been with this event, there would be rampant outcries of unfairness and ulterior motives and conspiracy theories and god knows what else.

It's true you can't please everyone, and this forum is the epitome of that saying.

Yes you are right. But I'm just trying to prove that choosing the side in this conflict doesn't matter. It seems DE has a really hard time with sticking to the Lore and keeping things balanced at the same time.

Simply getting the BPs of the faction weapons you supported would have been enough for me. Maybe you don't agree, but it would have been more fair in my opinion. And please comparing this to a competition is just wrong. A one man just isn't enough to make difference in an event like this. It's just idiotic and pisses people off. You said that "people will still be rewarded in the end", well, I wouldn't care a flying crap about a weapon that I don't want to use. It's not a reward, it's just junk.

This is not about who contributes the most and who tries his best. We Corpus soldiers will get worse rewards than the afker Grineer supporters who just drain the rewards. So yeah we can just keep up our futile struggle to get nothing in reward. Or we can just quit now and go play something else.