Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damaged Necramech Weapon Part drop chance needs fixing

Strykar

It is damn near impossible to farm them with this 5% drop chance, without completely detesting the game experience.

And somehow, someone thought this was the latest experience that would engage players for 6 parts?
I am lost at this game direction, even during a pandemic... just don't release stuff instead.

Fun is so far from the experience, I can't even express how disappointing the grind is.
It's not hard, it's not interesting, it's certainly not challenging, it's just disappointing.

I'd rather stop playing then deal with this utterly boring grind to get 6 weapon parts for both Necramech's.
This is the first time, I've felt the content had such little thought put into the effort vs reward.
And I have both Nechramech's built...
The table itself could use better rewards, Axi relics in there are not enough reward for the effort.

I have close to a dozen of each Necramech's parts and zero damaged Necramech weapon parts, ZERO, zilch.
It takes too much time, too much effort (can't always rush skipping T1/2 vaults in a pub) for no reward.

The drop chance needs a boost and the table needs better rewards IMHO. Please fix.

I concur, they're extremely annoying. Also, with the new arcana vault bounties, most public vault groups suffer from host migrations and vault state reset before the T3 (and also affinity is lost, which is extra annoying when you're trying to do both).

4 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Just remove relics out of Iso Vaults. 
Maybe the matrixes too. They already drop from the mechs and its easy to stockpile on them, Loid doesnt has that much stuff to sell. 

Oh god, please remove the relics from the drop table.

Keep Relics in, but remove matrixes. Once you get the two weapons the damaged weapon parts will become trash drops.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A year later and DE still thinks this is a reasonable drop chance?

I have farmed every item this game has and these parts are 10x worse than anything else they have ever done.

I still half believe I'm missing something because it makes no sense that the acquisition rate is this insanely slow.

Putting Matrices in that drop table is insulting.

Archived