Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i want to buy more :-P

JohnnyTsunami1337

i realy would like to see ALL the stuff i didn´t buy ingame so far. but only the stuff for plat. like the rest off the market items i didn´t buy and the stuff you dont see at the market, like operator haircuts and animations sets.

on a sidequest i aim to get all the stuff thats available ingame ,i know its stupid and weird to buy stuff that one doesnt use in the end, but i play since a long time and like to cellect stuff^^

i think i already got most off the stuff, but i kind of lost track and would like to see whats left in total

first of all, my habbits are none of your concern. and besides that its also not the topic of this thread!

if you want to devaluate my bahavior or just want to insult me, just feel free to pm!

all those things I made a post today, I do think about since way longer than today. some of the topics i made a post about I think about them longer than a year.

but i dont always feel like letting someone know, most of the time i just play warframe or take care of my family. In general all the time i write something at forums, i somehow have to convince myself to do it. and now that i found the time and strenght to write something i just wrote all the stuff that was bugging me

22 minutes ago, (PSN)xBellikx said:

You could have easily made one single post addressing all of your concerns about the game instead of unnecessarily cluttering the forums, but no, you even have the audacity to act offended when someone calls you out on it.

Read the rules and guidelines before you talk.

DE themselves prefer it separate.

Archived