Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Ideas for future of Warframe

(XBOX)OnyxTube

I personally really enjoy Railjack and I am sure that many do. Railjack has been something that has blessed our game experience in Warframe. However, I feel that this idea for Railjack could be something amazing for the game if added onto more.

The Following are Ideas for CLAN and ALLIANCE topics for Railjack:

Clan Battleship: The Clan Battleship is a large Railjack that will have up to 5 Clan Members Railjacks docked to it. Each Railjack has a personal pilot and each Railjack including the Battleship must have 3 crew members. The pilot of the Battleship will be the Clan Leader or Co Leader or anyone with a certain permission to be the pilot. When in battle, each pilot of personal Railjacks has a choice, stay docked or undock and fight alongside the battleship. Staying docked could have perks of more firepower for the battleship but less maneuverability and undocking will be better maneuverability with a lack of firepower. 

Alliance Flagship: This Railjack is called a Flagship because it will have Clan Battleships Docked to it. Each clan participating in a battle will have their Railjack Docked to the Alliance Flagship and can undock once the Clan Leader or Co Leader get in the Pilot seat and depart from the Alliance Flagship. The Captain of the Flagship will be the Clan Leader of the leading Clan in the Alliance OR you could add a permission for another clan to be a Pilot of the Flagship. This type of setup could potentially lead to an Alliance VS Alliance Railjack battle for planets just like Solar Rails. Solar Rails gave a reason for someone to be apart of an Alliance and this will bring back that purpose.

The Orokin Lab will have research that could be Railjack specific similar to solar rails and this would incline clans to be apart of Alliances more. This will simultaneously get players to play with other players more often and could lead to new players getting a better understanding for the game by playing with vets in an Alliance of Clans.  

Personal Note:
- Obviously I am not a game designer or story maker so all the details that could benefit the game more are not here but I leave that for the developers to decide. All I am doing is trying to chip in and give an idea on how Railjacks could bring back some old classics that were amazing for the game such as Solar Rails. We have been in Armistice way too long and idk about anyone else but I want to relive the glory days of being able to battle Alliances and have control of a planet and all that stuff. If this idea is a flop then I cat least say I tried.

I would love for armistice to be lifted or something else to take it’s place. It also locks up research in the Orokin lab that hasn’t been used in over 3 years. Either keep it in the game and make it obtainable or take it out imo. Using railjack to replace solar rails would be cool and give railjack more meaning and use. (Plus reward railjack resources too) idk it would be nice to have something new for clans and alliances

In my opinion, Solar Rails was fun because it was Alliance Only. It gave room for opportunity to meet people in other clans and be apart of something that brings you together. This is why I would love to see Railjack be the Solar Rails 2.0 it would give people more of a reason to be in an Alliance once again.

Archived