The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Give us all the Tenno Pods and we will stop helping the Grineer and let you take your system back.

Thats the only option.

-Grand Admiral Mak Gohae of the Grineer Tenno Forces.

throw in a wraith machette... and the grineer handcannon and im in

Give us all the Tenno Pods and we will stop helping the Grineer and let you take your system back.

Thats the only option.

Mak Gohae speaks the will of the Tenno.  Our Clan will not turn away from our sleeping kin.  Surrender to the will of the Lotus.

Orokin Defender of the Reborn Tenno Vanguard

Detron, Detron! Rly, how can you like the "Brakk" - grineers reward? There r one billion of similar pistols. And "Detron" is the guy that have soul, guy that i like but cannot acquire. :L Thx you, Grineer lovers. :(  Dunno, why there r same reward in the end of bouth sides...I helping Corpus, not Grineer! It's kinda weird and sad at all.  Just look at him, he is sad too.  250px-Detron.png :P

dont worry you´ll still get the blueprint,( coz grineer will pwn ) as for the potato im sure you got the one from the battle pay reward eralier today..DE is beeing smart about the battle pay rewards so you cant still get the stuff you want

dont worry you´ll still get the blueprint,( coz grineer will pwn ) as for the potato im sure you got the one from the battle pay reward eralier today..DE is beeing smart about the battle pay rewards so you cant still get the stuff you want

No you won't. As current rewards stand you will only get a blueprint of the WINNER's weapon.

Detron, Detron! Rly, how can you like the "Brakk" - grineers reward? There r one billion of similar pistols. And "Detron" is the guy that have soul, guy that i like but cannot acquire. :L Thx you, Grineer lovers. :(  Dunno, why there r same reward in the end of bouth sides...I helping Corpus, not Grineer! It's kinda weird and sad at all.  Just look at him, he is sad too.  250px-Detron.png :P

This to me actually is ugly, generic, lame and blank and is, yet another charged weapon. Like we haven't had that type of guns too much lately. Just speak for yourself. I rather take the interesting and original looking Grineer weapon, even if it is generic Grineer weapon, it is not generic every game weapon like Detron is.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Thats the only option.

Nothing more to add to this.

Its not about any faction..... you´ve lost this war in the moment as you´ve captured our Tenno Brothers..... And you Alad may not the Only one who´ll kneel before us, many of us are helping the greenir, for the moment.. and the truth is that we´ll crush them next to restore the balance !

Dont trust both of them, just let them suffer.... first the Corpus, then the Greenirm.

And you Alad will pay for your crimes as much as the greenir will do.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

give us your pet bp and the tenno pods all of them full

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

And there is no telling what harm you have done to my brethren, you foul beast! You offer mercenaries a pittance for the sacrifices you require - we will release our brethren form your grasp and take care of the Grineer after putting you and your kind in the scrap-heap where you belong!

Your fear is showing...

Edited by magusat999

I hate both factions and I know both will betray us, the only reason Im helping u is becauseI dont want the grineer to spread, they would be unstopable.

This to me actually is ugly, generic, lame and blank and is, yet another charged weapon. Like we haven't had that type of guns too much lately. Just speak for yourself. I rather take the interesting and original looking Grineer weapon, even if is generic Grineer weapon, it is not generic every game weapon like Detron is.

The Brakk looks fugly and clumsy. It lacks the elegance and the powerfulness. No thanks, I don't want to go shoot the Grineers with their tumors.

is painful to see how many tennos are like w*ores, just making things for the reward... stick with your selected faction people.

who can pass up on a free potato reward..?? still going grineer every chance i get ... but i was a sellout on that vauban helmet and potato rewards :P

So, do u think that this "Pyro%&^" guys (Grineer flamethrovers/flamelovers/etc) which instakills all of the newbie/middle warframes is good ones and they  just doing nothing BAD with ur TENNO BROTHERS? Rly? Oh, corpus found our brothers, bastards! Oh, Grineers kills ALL the tenno in few moments by a massive machines, not a problem, they are just having fun. :D  Srsly, bros?

This to me actually is ugly, generic, lame and blank and is, yet another charged weapon. Like we haven't had that type of guns too much lately. Just speak for yourself. I rather take the interesting and original looking Grineer weapon, even if is generic Grineer weapon, it is not generic every game weapon like Detron is.

atleast the Detron looks like a "gun", unlike the Brakk which is more like a dildo from hell.