Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I now have 5,031 void relics collecting dust, can we please fix the drop tables and void relic system?

Darkhorse66

Made a similar post months ago, the pile of worthless relics continues to grow except now the tables are so goddamn diluted, I can't even farm the new primes. Can we please get a system to address this or clean up the S#&$storm that is void relics right now?

Diversify sources, make old relics drop from star chart missions, new relics from higher level missions (steel essence, arb, void).

And I know, there's player trading but trade chat is cancerous to wade through and wholly dependent on if that one guy is online. Warframe market is a thing but there's a big fat disclaimer when you load the page, "Warframe.market is a fan site not associated with Digital Extremes" so I do NOT consider that a viable alternative to what should be in-game mechanics.

word

can we open them somehow faster? I mean not just 1 relic per mission/rotation, but may be 5 for the same time spent? We still need to farm those and spend our time on it if we are looking for some specific primes.

how about fast opening relics at relay ducat consoles with a chance to get only one of the common items or nothing at all?

5 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

word

can we open them somehow faster? I mean not just 1 relic per mission/rotation, but may be 5 for the same time spent? We still need to farm those and spend our time on it if we are looking for some specific primes.

how about fast opening relics at relay ducat consoles with a chance to get only one of the common items or nothing at all?

Perhaps grind bunch of them into one radiant relic. 

4 hours ago, Darkhorse66 said:

now the tables are so goddamn diluted

They are about as diluted as they ever were, what with the constant vaulting of older Primes.

If you really NEED a new Prime NOW, there's Trading (and Prime Access, heh).

If you have some patience, farming Relics (e.g. via Void Capture / Lua Disruption) and then running Radshares is not a huge deal IMO,
just be glad you didn't play back in the day when you had to go after (too) rare drops from e.g. T3 Survival Rotation C, hrrghh no.

2 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

or melt them for Void Traces

That's another option, probably better one since you can then just pump those traces into w/e relics you want. 

But they probably wont give us anything of the sort since its not a big enough problem to care about. 

I was thinking of opening a thread where I could list all kinds of small changes suggested by the community so maybe the devs would be more interested in adding them if its all compiled in one place to save time from them having to browse forums. Mainly kind of quality of life changes or small easy to implement kind of changes. 

Archived