Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes on Adaro/Steel Path?

GrandLompus

Question

Is it me, is it a bug, or is it real?

Yesterday I was leveling my Vitrica on Adaro/Steel Path using Ivara perma-prowl.  I was taking it easy racking up stealth kills, when all of a sudden an Acolyte appeared?  The CPU also went through the roof and I had major lag spikes and FPS stutters.  WTF?  Since all other weps I had with me were also fresh to-be-upgraded stuff, I was no match and died.  Confused and continuing on, a little later another Acolyte appeared?  This repeated until all 4 of 'em made a visit, some glassed stuff went on too and my Lich 'helpfully' intervened too and got me killed, and then I was out of lives.

Thinking it was a bug I restarted Warframe, tried again with the same loadout except for bringing my Pyrana Prime to be prepared, and the same thing happened, apart from Shadow Stalker appearing 1st.  This time my Pyrana was up for it, and they dropped... Steel Essence.  No mods or such.  Oh :(  Ah well.

I investigated it a bit more this morning, thinking the Vitrica had something to do with it, and ran again, this time noting details.  What I found out:

• I ran on Adaro/Steel Path.
  • Sedna is my new Lich's territory, and Adaro is marked but I ran the Steel Path version of the node.
  • I ran as Ivara Prime with a perma-prowl build.
  • I'm marked for death by Shadow Stalker, but noone else.
  • I performed a series of stealth melee kills, and on the 35th the 1st Acolyte appeared.
  • Beating it this time, the next one appeared on kill 70 -- a pattern?
  • I stopped doing melee stealth kills and started killing with my Pyrana, so they were def. not stealth kills from then on.  Still the next acolyte showed up at about kill 90-ish.
  • All acolytes dropped 2 steel essence a piece (4 due to the resource booster I got as login reward; nice).
  • Each new Acolyte is a new one, so I've now seen them all again (def. Angst, Torment, Violence, Malice, lost track of the rest).
  • I ran again but swapped out the Vitrica for my Paracesis, did a new round of stealth kills, and they again appeared.  It's thus nothing Vitrica related I assume.
  • The last loadout I used was:
    • Ivara Prime
    • Lanka
    • Pyrana Prime
    • Paracesis
    • Zenurik
    • Carrier Prime

Could someone verify if it's just for me bc. my profile is bugged or something?

4 answers to this question

Archived