Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfair Event.. No Vandal Prova For Me :(

xoxcloudxox

Levelling the Prova was one of the worst things I've done in Warframe, and I've levelled all the other 1 hand melee weps so I do know bad.

Then again, the way it's going now, you could still get the cattleprod and dustbuster to play with, as it looks like the weekend's brought out the boxhead supporters in force.

I hate the Prova being the next Vandal weapon, but seeing as I already own the Braton and the Lato I will certainly be a bit disappointed to get the Machete Wraith, despite the Machete being one of my favourite melee weapons.

Lotus, just give us a Skana Vandal! I don't care if the Skana sucks, it would only be my best melee weapon of choice! <3

The event is set to last till Wednesday and DE are rigging the rewards to keep the balance of power constantly shifting. After the awful corpus start it's not pure coincidence that they've suddenly pulled out the ready-built reactors.

In short, there's still hope for the prova vandal.

I prefer the Machete Wraith to the Prova Vandal, but i REALLY hate the Grineer pistol. Oh well. But seriously, to all you optimists saying "oh the war isn't decided yet", the beginning battle pay already cemented the Grineer's victory. Many clans have already committed to the Grineers, the tryhards that are the Warbros for instance. Unless the Corpus have consistently amazing battle pay for the remainder of the event, in which case it's extremely clear rigging, the Grineer are going to win.

Why would you guys want a shiny cattle-prod when you could have a ghostbusters themed machete? I don't get it.

Also: you get both pistols regardless of who wins. The only difference is which one is pre-built and which one is a blueprint.

People want what they want. I don't want a Grineer weapon. I want a Corpus styled pistol. 

In my opinion:

1. It was a mistake to show up rewards. It spoils the whole event, it is no more about event but rewards ,,,

2. Tier 2 melee reward (Prova Vandal) should be without a WIN criteria, since it is a gift from Lotus (25 missions). 

3. Tier 3 rewards should be defined by faction you support (100 missions). 
    If your faction wins you get hand canon from your faction (gift from faction) and BP from another faction (gift from Lotus), 
    otherwise 2 BP if your faction have lost this war (gift from Lotus).

Badge is fine, looking forward to get Corpus decal. 

Edited by Voidflow