Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2x Affinity Weekend until Jan 4!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Lextao said:

That's why you should level every intrinsic to 10 but leave one at 9, that way when Command comes out you'll have just the 512 intrinsic stored to level it up straight to 9. ;) 

They have already said multiple times that when we get Command intrinsics tree we can respec without any cost, as in refund the intrinsics and distribute them again so there  is absolutely no reason to leave one of them to 9.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Could you do this affinity thing again when Command Intrinsic is introduced? Because many of us were denied the chance to stock up on our intrinsics points previously. Thanks.

I don't think it was even possible to stock up on those points. You hit the limit to get everything ranked to max and no more points happen, no? At least those who who not yet have the other Intrinsics maxed out yet can seize this opportunity to catch up and be ready for the next step.

I really hope as well that there will be another affinity booster when Command drops. But that hasn't really been the case previously, has it? New stuff like that rarely comes with innate boosts. Probably to keep people busy longer.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Got some gear you want to rank up? Want to go on a Forma frenzy? From now until January 4, all platforms receive 2x Affinity!

Happy hunting, Tenno!

Thank you for so much....   Open the vault...   Maybe only 6hrs....  Open it !!!

36 minutes ago, Aeoni said:

I don't think it was even possible to stock up on those points. You hit the limit to get everything ranked to max and no more points happen, no

yep that exactly what happens at rank 10 across the board no reason to do railjack.. beside the odd trip for NW or messing around.. thanks to a certain person

who decided to hard cap that.. after another person who shall not be named ... .. did that and stored up a bunch

lets all crab rave. now

kinda like a use for all that dirac

or focus above max everything

just sits there...

So I have all the 30 day boosters popped, but my 30 day affinity booster is still running concurrently. that is 200 platinum that i spent on that. As much i appreciate the free affinity, now it isn't free because my 30d affinity booster isn't paused.

22 minutes ago, Daqsun said:

So I have all the 30 day boosters popped, but my 30 day affinity booster is still running concurrently. that is 200 platinum that i spent on that. As much i appreciate the free affinity, now it isn't free because my 30d affinity booster isn't paused.

You're right, your affinity booster isn't paused, but boosters stack with community events... So instead of getting 2 x affinity, you're getting 4 x affinity... (2 x from your booster, + 2 x from the community event) :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dvoiding said:

Forma the kdrives xD

unknown.png

Game can't offer better k-drive (imo), ye ye rank 8 mod kekw

11 hours ago, (PSN)Magnuspugno said:

Necromechs kuva weaps and other weapons max at 40. Hence using  forma.

unknown.png

Oh yea, didn't know that sarcasm. Maxed rank 30 is maxed rank 30.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Cash201293 said:

May I suggest you doing Railjack to max out intrinsics in preparation for the command skill??

unknown.png

Good suggestion! It is really a good time to earn them, but devs dont want me to earn this points after I max this anymore, I'm stuck with 0 and can't prepare for Command more than this.

Well, I'm understand that event isn't for someone like me and I don't complain, but can we have a credit boost as well maybe? Just for the "content" for people who already have everything from event shop etc.

3 hours ago, Daqsun said:

It's x4 instead of x2 for you now Tenno!