Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2x Affinity Weekend until Jan 4!

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Got some gear you want to rank up?

Could you do this affinity thing again when Command Intrinsic is introduced? Because many of us were denied the chance to stock up on our intrinsics points previously. Thanks.

• Like 13

PC can lvl their necramech quickly with affinity booster weekend while bringing them on mission for the venom event. console is missing out on that, and lvling on deimos is a horrendous experience IMO. personally i quite dislike everything necramech but i want to lvl it for mastery. please consider bringing affinity x2 back when venom event drops on console. 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Got some gear you want to rank up? Want to go on a Forma frenzy? From now until January 4, all platforms receive 2x Affinity!

Happy hunting, Tenno!

thank you so much all happy holidays and merry sristmas and take a long break guys :) thank you for this awesome and amazing game

hace 12 minutos, (PSN)PerigoBerro dijo:

You couldn't earn more than the max intrinsic last  time. So everyone will need to farm again.

That's why you should level every intrinsic to 10 but leave one at 9, that way when Command comes out you'll have just the 512 intrinsic stored to level it up straight to 9. ;) 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, (PSN)FilthyPunkRocker said:

Thanx but haven't we been getting this booster for days now? I know I have. Anyway it's all good and very much appreciated. Take care everyone, merry crassmas and a hippy new year. Up the punx \m/ 

Exactly. Event affinity booster (on PC).

Guess it is just to give it to the other platforms as well - since they dont have the event /w booster.

• Like 1