Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Forma Kubrow

(XBOX)Furious Kaiser

7 hours ago, Monolake said:

Way to waste time and resources just to get some attention on forums 😐 . And why year, could've done it in 20~30 hrs, or 100 days if you rely on crafting formas. 

Could have been done that quickly, but I don't play Warframe as often as I used to. I do have a job, and play other games as well. Most of the resources that went into it were from farming the last Plague Star event and the stockpile of forma blueprints I still had stocked up from waaay back when we had the old void key system. But even then I had to rely on forma drops throughout the year to finish it off. Didn't help when Lich weapons became a thing and ate up forma like crazy too (still have a few to max out still). I only really ever hit up Hydron whenever I needed to level other gear for the MR, rarely ever to just level Scylla. I got a ton of leveling done on her when Railjack hit (and when Railjack missions were NOT kind to pets), and again when Steel Path came out, as I was doing new content.

And you ain't wrong about the attention. But it's not like I live on the forums, or social media in general, salivating over the likes or anything.

4 hours ago, MontyCulligan said:

I'm going to ask a newb question here: why would this be forma'd 100 times? Isn't 10 the max for this Kubrow because there are only 10 slots? I have yet to forma something, but I thought the way it worked is you forma something, get to change the polarity of 1 mod slot, and then you level it to max again. Rinsed and repeat 1x for each slot that you want to polarize.

I am one of those weird ones that sometimes takes on dumb challenges in video games just to do something out of the norm. Yes, it does take 8-10 forma to make a pet optimal. Sometimes more if you had it optimized and they come out with new mods that are good.

On 2020-12-27 at 4:43 PM, (XBOX)B100DBATH82 said:

Im at a loss why this was done. Couldn't you have helped 100 ppl instead? I mean my 5 forma helmith still triples those stats so.

I did it because I could. I set a challenge for myself and saw it through. I have been running with my sahasa for many years now, even back when carrier was the meta due to the vacuum mod, prior to the all the updates with vacuum (was really nice when the fetch mod came out for animal companions). She seemed like the perfect candidate for such a challenge for me. Last I checked my profile, I think my most used companion is the Sahasa around 45%, and that is with several thousand hours sunk into the game over the years.

Could I have helped 100 people with the forma used? No, not with how I went about it. I bought very little forma. I don't have much disposable income to throw at games, and I honestly kinda don't like sitting in trade chat for long periods of time. Most of it came from farming the last Plague Star event like crazy, plus I had a fair stockpile of forma bps from way back in the Void Key days. Both untradeable. This challenge plus the debut of the Lich weapons (taking them to 40) ate through my stockpiles like crazy, and I had to rely on alerts and whatnot to finish up the challenge. One of the reasons it took a year for me to get done.

I do help folks, from time to time, when I can, be it teaching someone about an element of the game, to helping out in forums and discord, to helping farm and/or complete stuff. But I don't just outright buy stuff for folks to "help" them. Been more then a few times I helped someone farm some relics, and showed them how to figure out prices, and let them sell stuff to make their own plat. That way, they learn something they can move forward with. Teach a man to fish, so to speak.

Companion stats are also effected by the frame they are used alongside. Yes, you will see higher health and armor stats if you are on Nidus or Inaros and have the link mods equipped. I main a heavy melee kit with Chroma Prime and Gram Prime, built around combo building/maintaining, and the Naramon focus school (slow build up, but man does it THWOP when it gets going). The mods I equipped to my kubrow complement that play style. Is it meta? No, or else I would be running a smeeta or adarza kavat (for those crit bonuses). It is just how I have fun playing, and it gets the job done, even in deep steel path survival runs.

18 hours ago, (NSW)umarplus said:

Tenno, what are you doing? The System needs you!

dont worry ordis im saving the system by burning forma the more i feed it to my doggo the less the enimys can use

i still dont know how much forma a lvl 1000 heavy gunner has used to make their amor that tanky or their guns hit so hard that sheild gating is required so we cant let this forma fall into the wrong hands eat up doggy

• 4 months later...
On 2020-12-29 at 9:29 PM, (XBOX)Furious Kaiser said:

I did it because I could. I set a challenge for myself and saw it through. I have been running with my sahasa for many years now, even back when carrier was the meta due to the vacuum mod, prior to the all the updates with vacuum (was really nice when the fetch mod came out for animal companions). She seemed like the perfect candidate for such a challenge for me. Last I checked my profile, I think my most used companion is the Sahasa around 45%, and that is with several thousand hours sunk into the game over the years.

Could I have helped 100 people with the forma used? No, not with how I went about it. I bought very little forma. I don't have much disposable income to throw at games, and I honestly kinda don't like sitting in trade chat for long periods of time. Most of it came from farming the last Plague Star event like crazy, plus I had a fair stockpile of forma bps from way back in the Void Key days. Both untradeable. This challenge plus the debut of the Lich weapons (taking them to 40) ate through my stockpiles like crazy, and I had to rely on alerts and whatnot to finish up the challenge. One of the reasons it took a year for me to get done.

I do help folks, from time to time, when I can, be it teaching someone about an element of the game, to helping out in forums and discord, to helping farm and/or complete stuff. But I don't just outright buy stuff for folks to "help" them. Been more then a few times I helped someone farm some relics, and showed them how to figure out prices, and let them sell stuff to make their own plat. That way, they learn something they can move forward with. Teach a man to fish, so to speak.

Companion stats are also effected by the frame they are used alongside. Yes, you will see higher health and armor stats if you are on Nidus or Inaros and have the link mods equipped. I main a heavy melee kit with Chroma Prime and Gram Prime, built around combo building/maintaining, and the Naramon focus school (slow build up, but man does it THWOP when it gets going). The mods I equipped to my kubrow complement that play style. Is it meta? No, or else I would be running a smeeta or adarza kavat (for those crit bonuses). It is just how I have fun playing, and it gets the job done, even in deep steel path survival runs.

Ah I didnt account for them being untradeable. I guess as long as you had fun along the way who cares what the meta is. After all we game to have fun being entertained not to fit in with a crowd. Well I'm happy you achieved your goal and kinda wonder what else you've set out to do and I hope you'll share more of these feats when your done.😀😀😀

Archived