Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech takes 2 formas instead of 1

Drilleg_GT

https://youtu.be/vqfOe-yPjzc

I noticed my formas going too quickly but I didnt realize until the 3rd time I forma'd my necramech that it was taking 2 formas instead of 1. This could be intended and the "1" is a visual glitch. But regardless something isn't adding up here, cuz that was 3 formas in total that I lost. The video I linked shows me realizing what happened. 

1 minute ago, Drilleg_GT said:

https://youtu.be/vqfOe-yPjzc

I noticed my formas going to quickly but I didnt realize until the 3rd time I forma'd my necramech that it was taking 2 instead of 1. This could be intended and the "1" is a visual glitch. But regardless something isn't adding up here, cuz that was 3 formas in total that I lost. The video I linked shows me realizing what happened. 

Necramechs go to level 40, so they take 5 forma entirely.

For some reason the everything on this page is french which is throwing me off, so idk if im hitting the right buttons, but I linked a video cuz I couldn't figure out how to embed it. 

My issue isn't the mech going to level 40. I have a kuva weapon, I know how it works. My issue is the game showing me it will take 3/1 formas, and then when I do it and go to forma my fluctus, it says I have 1/1 left. 

Go check your forma count in your inventory by looking at all types of forma. There are a few places where the forma count includes aura/umbra ones and others do not IIRC. It might have been incorrectly counting umbra or aura forma when looking at the mech (at least for the count) but not when looking at the fluctus.

This is indeed a bug, just tried adding a fourth forma to my Necramech when I had 2 forma in my inventory. It told me to buy new forma, so I bought a forma bundle. It added the forma but took all 3 of the forma I just bought. Now I'm back at 2 forma. 35p for 3 forma, just to get one added to my necramech, yikes.

I checked your account history and you're only ever spending 1 forma per mech polarize operation.  The real bug appears to be: the mech's "Amount of forma available" is counting aura and umbral formas, even though it shouldn't because those forma types are not applicable to the mech.  So for example, your UI says you have 3 forma,  but in reality you have 1 yellow forma (that can be used on mech)  plus an aura and umbra forma, so the next time you try to spend yellow forma the game will (correctly) say that you don't have any.

I'll put in a bug report for the misleading counter, let me know if that explains what you are seeing. 👍

23 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Necramechs go to level 40, so they take 5 forma entirely.

You should re-read what you quoted.

23 hours ago, Drilleg_GT said:

For some reason the everything on this page is french

You can choose the language at the bottom, under the Facebook etc links.

8 hours ago, Alferciu said:

Hi, I had the same problem. Just noticed, googled it and found this thread.

I put 3 forma in my Voidrig, but actually 6 were consumed. 70pl wasted lol

Hope I can get support on that

have you checked your actual inventory, or just the counter in the arsenal?

15 hours ago, Alferciu said:

Hi, I had the same problem. Just noticed, googled it and found this thread.

I put 3 forma in my Voidrig, but actually 6 were consumed. 70pl wasted lol

Hope I can get support on that

I only went back a few days but I don't see anything weird: always spending forma 1 at a time. I'm definitely open to the possibility that bugs exist but I need more data like, a date this might have happened or a video demonstration of the issue to see what you are seeing.

hace 3 horas, [DE]Momaw dijo:

I only went back a few days but I don't see anything weird: always spending forma 1 at a time. I'm definitely open to the possibility that bugs exist but I need more data like, a date this might have happened or a video demonstration of the issue to see what you are seeing.

Yup, fortunately I recorded it. Here is the video:

I still have to put more formas in it, so I can record more videos if needed.

Also, the exact date and hour (as it written in the time the video was taken) is last night, 12/01/2021 at 01:47h

hace 11 horas, HansLuft778 dijo:

have you checked your actual inventory, or just the counter in the arsenal?

I did check it, it was missing also in the inventory. It seems that actually 2 forma were consumed. But somehow as the DE says, this change seems not to be shown on the server log.

3 hours ago, Alferciu said:

I did check it, it was missing also in the inventory. It seems that actually 2 forma were consumed. But somehow as the DE says, this change seems not to be shown on the server log.

Your video doesn't show you checking in inventory before applying for all forma types and after again though, unfortunately.

Here's what I observed:

When going to Actions on a Frame or Mech, the number of total available Forma shown there seems to count
all (up to 4) types that you have (but when actually choosing Polarization, only applicable ones can be used).

For Archwing / Companion / Primary / Secondary / Archgun, it shows only the regular Forma count (as it should).

On Melee weapons, it also counts Stance and Umbra Forma
(as it should ... for the most part, because it also shows Stance Forma count on Deconstructor lol),
this however then also extends to Archmelee (which it should not, alas).

3 hours ago, Alferciu said:

video

Do you own 1 Aura Forma? Because unless I missed something,
that would explain going from 3 shown Forma on a Mech to 1 shown Forma on Archmelee.

hace 21 minutos, NinjaZeku dijo:

Here's what I observed:

When going to Actions on a Frame or Mech, the number of total available Forma shown there seems to count
all (up to 4) types that you have (but when actually choosing Polarization, only applicable ones can be used).

For Archwing / Companion / Primary / Secondary / Archgun, it shows only the regular Forma count (as it should).

On Melee weapons, it also counts Stance and Umbra Forma
(as it should ... for the most part, because it also shows Stance Forma count on Deconstructor lol),
this however then also extends to Archmelee (which it should not, alas).

Do you own 1 Aura Forma? Because unless I missed something,
that would explain going from 3 shown Forma on a Mech to 1 shown Forma on Archmelee.

Yes, I have 1 Aura forma.

Just put another forma checking my inventory before and after doing it, and now it only counted 1, so it must be that. When i put the forma, saw the forma count on the necra (also counting the aura forma). Then checked on the archmelee, and the aura forma is not counted there so thats the reason I thought 2 forma were consumed.

Really thought I wasted a lot of formas lol, glad I didn't.

Also I'm sorry for this 😅

Anyway, thank you all for your help! 

Archived