Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacked??I don't know

(XBOX)Skaterj9119

Question

So tell me what u think. I have noticed a couple times when I got back on my xbox to play Warframe. that my warframe customizable wardrobe was completely changed.  None of the wepons or mods. Just the way he looked. Color and accessories. Does this mean my accounthe has been hacked or is it just a glitch in the system. If glitch what tshould I dothank you guys !!!

5 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Meretooth said:

check your xbox activity on the xbox website and you'll see if your account is attached to other xboxs, thats the only way someone can access your warframe xbox account, so if only your personal xbox is linked then its just a bug

A small correction to this; if the OP doesn't live alone their siblings, roommate, partner, parents etc can have / get access to the account without having it attached to another Xbox.

2 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

A small correction to this; if the OP doesn't live alone their siblings, roommate, partner, parents etc can have / get access to the account without having it attached to another Xbox.

especially a little brother 'pranking' him by messing with him. A cousin of mine would do it just to drive his brother nuts

Archived