Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You're really just going to leave the Profit Taker fight where it can drop all your stuff in the coolant, huh?

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

This has been an issue since the release of this fight.  That spawn point that's literally on a river needs to go.  Not only does it almost always drop all my stuff in the coolant so that I have to jump in the coolant to get my drops (because the world would just end if you could vacuum these drops up and if vacuum was innate.  Absolutely game breaking, being able to get the things you earned from a fight.) even with Primed Sure Footed on, enemies can still move me around which is not only frustrating while trying to aim at these tiny little pylons, it resets all my buffs when they push me off into the coolant river that I'm next to, which is never not maddening.  It's not like there's anywhere else I can stand, considering I have to be able to see what element the orb is currently weak to.  There's no reason for me to still be getting pushed around while wearing a 16 drain mod that only has the purpose of preventing the enemy from constantly moving me around.  There's zero reason for the fight to take place where my drops are going to end up in a goddamn lake.  It doesn't add anything of value to the fight.

If you have a Necramech, can it still dive underwater to get it that way? I tried that once to get a close look at the third orb, and as I walked to it the camera stayed at the coolant's surface. Not sure if Deimos Arcana patched that scubasuit idea out though.

It is unfortunate that happened to you though, I'm sorry to hear that.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

They don't drop in the water....they float above it....

In the mean time, try using your archwing or operator to retrieve the loot.

Not only are these really poor bandaids to bad design, but I can't exactly use chroma to increase my credit drops when the spider is in the middle of a friggin lake, now can I?  How about instead of constantly making excuses for DE you encourage them to do better, because this ain't it.  "There's a work arou-"  I don't care.  It shouldn't be like this.  There's no reason for it to be like this.  The other spawn areas aren't like this.  Why is it somehow acceptable for the loot to end up in an area the player isn't allowed to go without getting reset just because there's technically some stupid work around?  A work around that removes the ability to use the one thing Effigy is good for at that.

It's this kind of hand wringing that lets DE know they can just keep getting away with leaving bugs and other BS in the game.  "Technically works, good enough."  "Most people can finish it, even if it's really buggy and broken so whatever."  That's the whole reason this game is as buggy as it is.  Players making excuses for DE.

Oh I didn't know this could happen 😮...

Granted whenever I do the final phase of the Profit Taker at that Specific location I always position myself at the Water so that Profit Taker's Ass is facing Dry Land....

I don't do this for Fear of the loot falling into the Water...I do this for Fear of a MoA Curb Stomping me into the Water before I can Take Chroma's Pelt Off before the loot drops.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Not only are these really poor bandaids to bad design, but I can't exactly use chroma to increase my credit drops when the spider is in the middle of a friggin lake, now can I?

Yeah this is the number one problem with this Fight.... As I described above... You just have to try your best to position Profit Taker's Ass To be in the Right place when you kill it... Easier said than done since you yourself now run risk of Falling Into the Water.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

That's the whole reason this game is as buggy as it is.  Players making excuses for DE.

Pretty Much... 😉.

Archived