Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor and Syandana combinations for a melded look

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

Was trying to get a themed look with as many different zones as possible, and I found a few combinations:

• Arca armor set and Quaro Syandana
    • A full set is a rare exception as I usually challenge myself to use chest/arm/leg/syandana pieces that are each from a different set, yet work together; very rarely will I use more than one zone from the same set.
  • Lodestar chestplate, Syrinx shoulders, Atavist, greaves
  • Lodestar chestplate, Saturn 6 shoulders, Syrinx graves
  • Lodestar shoulders and Porta greaves

Stemmed from throwing the Quaro armor and syandana onto a frame, and finding the syandana didn't look (IMO) like it fit with the Quaro armor parts, but should go with the Arca armor set.

8 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

should be set? where? something is stopping you from using this? sorry your topic is not properly explained

Was gonna get back to it, but the Quaro Syandana was bugging me. It supposedly goes with the Quaro armor set as a whole set, but doesn't look anything like the armor pieces -- in fact, it looks like it should be with the Arca armor set for Warframe customization.

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

should be set? where? something is stopping you from using this? sorry your topic is not properly explained

Raven-Ghosthawk means taking armor pieces from different sets and mixing them together to make them look like they are part of an entire armor set (e.g., take different stuff, put 'em on a frame, and see if the armor pieces look like they belong together).

54 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Raven-Ghosthawk means taking armor pieces from different sets and mixing them together to make them look like they are part of an entire armor set (e.g., take different stuff, put 'em on a frame, and see if the armor pieces look like they belong together).

Better explained, thank you. Forgive me, sometimes a good description eludes me.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Was trying to get a themed look with as many different zones as possible, and I found a few combinations:

• Arca armor set and Quaro Syandana
    • A full set is a rare exception as I usually challenge myself to use chest/arm/leg/syandana pieces that are each from a different set, yet work together; very rarely will I use more than one zone from the same set.
  • Lodestar chestplate, Syrinx shoulders, Atavist, greaves
  • Lodestar chestplate, Saturn 6 shoulders, Syrinx graves
  • Lodestar shoulders and Porta greaves

Stemmed from throwing the Quaro armor and syandana onto a frame, and finding the syandana didn't look (IMO) like it fit with the Quaro armor parts, but should go with the Arca armor set.

Screenshots please:-) I love good Fashionframe pics. 

Archived