The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes armor

(PSN)ENEEGOH

Acolytes wearing unique armor sets (ex. Malice). I want them. why can't get them?

I love Acolytes and Stalker. We can't perfect cosplay of them because We can't use these powers (even if we used Helminth system, it's not perfect).

At least I want to be able to use these looks. Clothes, armors, and unique smoking ephemera of them, and so on.

On 2021-01-18 at 11:53 PM, vanaukas said:

AFAIK they sue a stalker heand on top of an existing frame body, with an existing color pattern (immortal skins) and using armors from the market. The only thing you can't achieve in look is the head.

I can't get Malice armor. What is that ? someone got from old events or something?

On 2021-01-23 at 12:11 AM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Looks like just a Frost Immortal skin with Stalker's head on top.

I think so, or red and white color based on Frost prime. but his chest and shoulder armor (looks like grinerr galleon or something) is maybe unique. I've not see another guys wearing it. I will buy it if DE sell on the market.

On 2021-01-22 at 10:00 AM, (PSN)ENEEGOH said:

I can't get Malice armor. What is that ? someone got from old events or something?

I'm pretty sure malice's armour is actually shrunken map decoration from various tilesets. the chestpiece is definitely a grineer console with a couple extra doo dads, and I swear I've seen the shoulder piece in one of the older corpus tilesets

Spoiler

Alcolyte_Malice.png

25 minutes ago, Ryuujou. said:

I'm pretty sure malice's armour is actually shrunken map decoration from various tilesets. the chestpiece is definitely a grineer console with a couple extra doo dads, and I swear I've seen the shoulder piece in one of the older corpus tilesets

Hide contents

Alcolyte_Malice.png

Holy S#&$ why on earth someone would want that on their frame? I wish DE revamp those designs. They die so fast that I cannot focus on the way they look.

15 hours ago, Ryuujou. said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alcolyte_Malice.png

Well, It's so unique i see. hmm i want to cosplay of him on my Frost Prime, but there is no hope. There is no such mechanical armors.

Archived