Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add operator settings to saved loadout slots switching amps and arcanes constantly is a pain.

(PSN)Abelhiemer

Switching my operator setup every hour for Eidolons is very time consuming i use my operator alot and have many different preferences as far as amps in missions as well with the new update focusing on the operator its going to become more important to switch amps and arcanes to be honest i would rather my operator be saved instead of my pets

On 2021-01-21 at 6:24 AM, (PSN)Abelhiemer said:

Switching my operator setup every hour for Eidolons is very time consuming i use my operator alot and have many different preferences as far as amps in missions as well with the new update focusing on the operator its going to become more important to switch amps and arcanes to be honest i would rather my operator be saved instead of my pets

A-another operator player? And I thought this day would never come... Tell me, what are your current fav setup? Mine is Magus Lockdown with Magus Cloud, using Zenurik for even more CC and amp Lega - Phahd - Lohrin. Phahd scaffold works as if you did a void blast with every enemy it hits (I was using Unairu but I'm more inclined for CC). Umbra with molt /and regenerative molt) or Inaros full hp/armor for preferred frames currently. I did a thread long ago with curious interactions on Helminth and Umbra, maybe you'll be interested:

EDIT: I forgot to add, I'm loving Vizir Predasite, I didn't know about the healing mod it has, works on the operator :)

• 3 weeks later...

It depends for me what mission im doing i have 5 different amps i like to use 2 for Eidolon pahd is my choice also with Madurai Void strike is OP with pahd even on Steel path just seems dumb to me that i can have my loadout saved for Eidolon but my operator i still have 2 change every time i want to do Eidolon would not be that big of deal if it were something i did once or even a couple times a day every hour swithing sucks Hildryn works well with the operator her ability does not effect operator but her aegis storm max range locks entire maps down makes using your operator better she makes energy for operator void strike nice combo imo

It's kind of ridiculous that we get one amp loadout. There is no reason we can't get at least 3 loadouts. IDK something useful for normal mission, dps eidolon, and vs eidolons. That's not asking for too much.

I want the option to pair a warframe loadout with an operator loadout like we can pair warframe and archwing/mech loadouts. That way every time you choose a warframe loadout you have an entire kit that includes warframe, weapons, focus school, operator gear, archwing and mech. It just makes sense to me and would be a huge QoL improvment. 

instead we get 50+ archwing/mech loadouts. In what world do we need 50 damn archwing loadouts? We have a total of 4 archwings and 2 mechs. 

Operator gear loadouts would certainly be a good addition,if that is not possible for some reason,integrating operator and Warframe loadout might be the second best thing as usually we have an eidolon loadout and other loadouts,so just having to bind the amp and gear to the warframe loadout ( for example, 177 amp with virtous shadow binded to an eidolon volt loadout,while a 774 amp with magus melt binded to,say a chroma eidolon loadout) That way we wouldnt even need to switch operator loadouts as it has been changed along with our frame loadout

Also having loadouts save mod config would be nice,a few days back i was solo hunting and wondering why my 5 forma rubico prime was doing 1k damage per shot to terry
After painfully capping him,i went to cetus only to see that i was using my PT config which had gas and cold instead of my eidolon config with radiation and heat

Archived